Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hidden_Stash989 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    goto diet section!and it will come
    Thanks man, just copied that diet table and saved it in my compie. I'll give that nutrition plan a shot starting on monday next week. And as for my gear stash i have in hand right now, ima just postpone using em until i feel completely ready for a cycle. Just to maximize its effectiveness.

Hidden_Stash989 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by free_spirit View Post

Steroids will make you lazy, you probably will get bit bigger and heavier but your results will be minimal with a poor diet. If you can't gain weight without them, how you gonna maintain your gains off your cycles, where your body won't have the cycle help for better protein synthesis and you will be requiring to really up your diet to maintain your gains. You can gain 1-2lbs a week naturally now with food which is really as good as a decent steroid cycle but without the sides. Isn't that cool!
    haha this even convinces me more now since u mention that. So its the protein synthesis done by gear afterall is what gets us bigger. And thats how at the same time we also gain the strength. Well thanks dogg, I guess that's just answered what I've been doubting bout roids this whole time. Not that I've never thought of such assumption though! Seems like youre trying to imply if roid is what does the job instead of the hardcore training. So its like this if made more simple => "High protein + high calories intake means theres more sources that will be converted into muscle mass by prot synthesis promoted by roids. Hence bigger amount of strength of course would be produced at the same time, since bigger muscle means bigger power.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information