Scarface69 is offline Associate Member

Pinnacle, PT I need you guys opinion...

I'm starting my lean bulker cycle soon and want some guides from experienced users.

I've done many cycles over the past 5 years (prolly 7 or 8). last cycle was a cutter and consisted of test p, primo, winny and var. got down to 7.5% and was so pleased with the results.

I have my diet on check and will have 4000-4500 kcals/day and ramp it up to 5500 as I approach to week 5-6!

my next bulker will have the following;

1-5 Test Prop 75mg/day (kickstart)
    1-10 Deca 600mg/wk
    1-12 Test Enan 750mg/wk
    7-14 Winny 50-75mg/day (not sure if to use inj or tabs??)

Questions:

1. How does the cycle look? any changes?

2. should I use adex throughout the cycle? I'm NOT prone to gyno so not sure if to include it or not just to have a peace of mind and to keep the bloating to a minimum..

3. I'm thinking to start HCG week 6 into the cycle as the following:

- 125-250IU throughout the cycle 2-3X/wk until PCT (14 days).

- On final shot of Test (week 12), ramp the dose and use it more frequently. 125-500ius/ED for 10-15 days.

- Start PCT on the final day of HCG (day 15). Clomid 25-50mg/ED for 5 weeks and Nolva 20mg/ED for 5 weeks.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks ok, apart from your PCT, after 10wks deca , low doses of clomid ain't going to do the job, clomid, 100/100/50/50. 4wks max on clomid. nolva 40/40/20/20/20.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface69 View Post
    I'm starting my lean bulker cycle soon and want some guides from experienced users.

I've done many cycles over the past 5 years (prolly 7 or 8). last cycle was a cutter and consisted of test p, primo, winny and var. got down to 7.5% and was so pleased with the results.

I have my diet on check and will have 4000-4500 kcals/day and ramp it up to 5500 as I approach to week 5-6!

my next bulker will have the following;

1-5 Test Prop 75mg/day (kickstart)
    1-10 Deca 600mg/wk
    1-12 Test Enan 750mg/wk
    7-14 Winny 50-75mg/day (not sure if to use inj or tabs??)

Questions:

1. How does the cycle look? any changes? i love the cycle and the only thing i would do different is add about .25mgs of armidex ed to keep the water down. the combination of deca and test will help you put on alot of mass and throwing the winny in will make your strength go thru the roof.

2. should I use adex throughout the cycle? I'm NOT prone to gyno so not sure if to include it or not just to have a peace of mind and to keep the bloating to a minimum.. oops, i guess i should of read all the questions before answering. anyway like i said above, i would run a low dose to keep the water down.

3. I'm thinking to start HCG week 6 into the cycle as the following:

- 125-250IU throughout the cycle 2-3X/wk until PCT (14 days).

- On final shot of Test (week 12), ramp the dose and use it more frequently. 125-500ius/ED for 10-15 days.

- Start PCT on the final day of HCG (day 15). Clomid 25-50mg/ED for 5 weeks and Nolva 20mg/ED for 5 weeks.
    there is many ways to run hcg and if i was doing the above cycle i would run about 500ius everyother day for the last 2 weeks of the cycle and the 1st week of pct and then i would continue the pct for another 3 weeks after stopping the hcg. as for pct you can go 5 weeks if you want but i would raise the clomid to 100mgs for the 1st 2 weeks then drop it down to 25mgs the final week. as for the nolva, 20-25mgs works fine for me. good luck bro and let us know how it goes for you.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PT, Alright I'm going to add .25 of adex ED. should I use it all the why till the end of the PCT or stop it right before I start PCT since I'll be using Nolva in PCT?

you didnt answer me of weither to use inj or tabs winny?

since I have 600mg of deca and 750mg of test per week, how would I spread the dosages? 2X or 3X aweek?

I'm wondering in your technique of using HCG , you say to use it 500ius EOD for the last 2 weeks of cycles and first week of PCT, why not till the end of PCT? I'm trying to learn new things so I'd appreciate if you could expalin you reasons for doing so.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would definatly go with the injectable winny if possible. as for shooting the deca and test, just shoot half of each on monday then again on thursday or whatever. just shoot twice a week.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    not got a problem with the cycle mate i mean i lean bulk with deca or have,
    its all down to your diet and ancillarys ect ect,
    but have you ran tren ?that would be better in a lean bulker than deca imo............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thats my favorite cycle, swapped winny out for var right now but next time I wont make that mistake. Oh, I add a little GH also. Nothing better imo then some human grade test/deca .

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

PT, sounds good. I'll do them twice aweek. could you please explain your reasoning for using hcg the way you stated?

Booz, do you mean tren a or tren e? I have used tren acetate before but in a cutting cycle. to be honest I wasnt so pleased with the outcome even though I was in a very strict diet. as far as i know tren is preffered in a cutter, no?!

BG, so your running the excat same cycle? have you used test p for kickstarting and at what dose? what made you switch winny for var? what are you using in your cycle to keep water retension to a minimum?!

BG
    I always run test/deca as my base and work off of that. Decas binding abilities allow it to be used for both bulking and cutting, your diet being the deciding factor.

This time around I ran var, wish I went with winny, because with a strict diet winny/deca is great for lbm and strength through the roof.

As far as water retention, you can run a little l-dex, but if you keep your sodium/sugar intake in check you should be fine. I do get progesterone induced gyno from 19nors, so I use a bit of letro throughout.

You get what you pay for when it comes to gear, so try to run some good gear, Norma enathate/deca is my favorite !!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Oh as far as the prop, I ran 75mgs ed in the beginning and the end I tappered down, it made a nicer transition into pct (faster) this way there was less of a hormonal crash, making less sides and easier kept gains. Now the only problem I had was, when I used prop at the end I started getting gains again so I would extend my cycle until I couldnt handle the ed shots.

Honestly if your going to start and stop with prop, might as well run it the whole time with NPP, now your talking a sweet cycle. I just dont have ed shots in me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Oh as far as the prop, I ran 75mgs ed in the beginning and the end I tappered down, it made a nicer transition into pct (faster) this way there was less of a hormonal crash, making less sides and easier kept gains. Now the only problem I had was, when I used prop at the end I started getting gains again so I would extend my cycle until I couldnt handle the ed shots.

Honestly if your going to start and stop with prop, might as well run it the whole time with NPP, now your talking a sweet cycle. I just dont have ed shots in me anymore.
    So you ran test p all the way from the beginning to the end of your cycle along with test e and deca ? I was thinking to kickstart my first 5 weeks of the cycle with prop, could you please right down how you ran everything in your cycle, I might go your route but need some clear up bro!

bump

Thread Information