hulkangryhulksmash is offline Junior Member

What do you think about this cycle?

I was planning on 4 weeks of dbol , starting the test same day. So only 12 weeks of test, 125mg M-W-F for a total of 375mg a week for 10 weeks, then the last 2 weeks only 125mg M and Thurs for total of 250mg a week for the last 2 weeks, then 2 weeks out start the Nov.

No shoot test mon/thu and keep all the same dosages throughout the cycle. I cant tell you when to start pct as youve not stated what test you are going to use.

Quote Originally Posted by *ANABOLIC SUPERMAN* View Post
    No shoot test mon/thu and keep all the same dosages throughout the cycle. I cant tell you when to start pct as youve not stated what test you are going to use.

I know most people do the M-Thurs stuff. I wanted to switch it up and try to keep testosterone levels more stable, that's the reason for 3 day instead of 2 day. I'm taking TEST E. I also thought that coming down to 250mg for the last two weeks would help my body adjust a little better. Kind of wing myself off.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkangryhulksmash View Post
    I know most people do the M-Thurs stuff. I wanted to switch it up and try to keep testosterone levels more stable, that's the reason for 3 day instead of 2 day. I'm taking TEST E. I also thought that coming down to 250mg for the last two weeks would help my body adjust a little better. Kind of wing myself off.
    Theres no need for that your levels will be stable enough. Also no need to ween yourself off it wont make much difference for this amount of test and amount of time its just not necessary plus if your going to do a cycle then do it at max potential and yes your right when to start your pct if its test e then.

Theres no need for that your levels will be stable enough. Also no need to ween yourself off it wont make much difference for this amount of test and amount of time its just not necessary plus if your going to do a cycle then do it at max potential and yes your right when to start your pct if its test e then.
    I only have 17 X 250mg of Test E, I will go with twice a week 500mg a week. Plus the Dianabol 20mg a day for 4 weeks. This should give me some pretty good gains. With some hard ass work, lots of carbs, and protien how many pounds of muscle do you think a guy could add in 8 weeks?

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    What is your age, stats?

If you "only have 17x 250mg's of Test E", then get more or don't try playing with gear.

That would only be an 8 week cycle of Test and it kicks in around week 5-6. So that's a waste of time.

I only have 17 X 250mg of Test E, I will go with twice a week 500mg a week. Plus the Dianabol 20mg a day for 4 weeks. This should give me some pretty good gains. With some hard ass work, lots of carbs, and protien how many pounds of muscle do you think a guy could add in 8 weeks?
    You need to run the test for min 10 weeks run it at 400mgs to be able to do so. As for weight gain i wouldnt like to speculate but 15-25lbs is not uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    What is your age, stats?

If you "only have 17x 250mg's of Test E", then get more or don't try playing with gear.

That would only be an 8 week cycle of Test and it kicks in around week 5-6. So that's a waste of time.
    Stats are Natural, no roids:
    Age 30
    Height 6'
    Weight 215 Pounds
    Years lifting 16 years
    Bench Max 375
    Squat Max 400
    Dead lift Max 600

Yes the Test Would Kick in about the same time I go off the Dbol , then the Test should work for 2 weeks after my last dose. That would give me a good month/month 1/2 of TEST in my body. Should be some good gains.

You need to run the Test longer.

Like has been stated, MINIMUM 10 weeks. I'd suggest 12-18 weeks for test. You'll see the best gains then which is what you want.

Find some more.

You need to run the test for min 10 weeks run it at 400mgs to be able to do so. As for weight gain i wouldnt like to speculate but 15-25lbs is not uncommon.
    I will go with the 400mg a week. Thanks for the info. I want to make the best of this cycle. Then I want to go natural again for 6 months, try and keep my gains, and then get back on again for 10 weeks, and repeat.

Stats are Natural, no roids:
    Age 30
    Height 6'
    Weight 215 Pounds
    Years lifting 16 years
    Bench Max 375
    Squat Max 400
    Dead lift Max 600

Yes the Test Would Kick in about the same time I go off the Dbol , then the Test should work for 2 weeks after my last dose. That would give me a good month/month 1/2 of TEST in my body. Should be some good gains. Yeah but it could be better - run it at 400mgs.
    Answer above in bold.

I will go with the 400mg a week. Thanks for the info. I want to make the best of this cycle. Then I want to go natural again for 6 months, try and keep my gains, and then get back on again for 10 weeks, and repeat.
    That sounds good.

You need to run the Test longer.

Like has been stated, MINIMUM 10 weeks. I'd suggest 12-18 weeks for test. You'll see the best gains then which is what you want.

Find some more.
    Ok, I will get some more, that's not a problem. I'll buy some more mid through my stash.

bbuilder,

Is that your back in the pic? If it is, massive, nice cuts. Good work.

I wish that was me..ha. I have my photos in my album.

The avatar is of the greatest bodybuilder of all time. Dorian Yates.

Ok, I will get some more, that's not a problem. I'll buy some more mid through my stash.

bbuilder,

Is that your back in the pic? If it is massive, nice cuts. Good work.
    Make you mind up - First you say your going to run it at 400mgs now you say your going to buy some more.lol

That sounds good.
    Thanks for all the info. I will post some before and after pictures, I'll just chop the head. I'm looking forward to this. I want to stay clean through spring/summer so I can compete in some power lifting events that test us for drugs. I got 3rd last time clean.

Make you mind up - First you say your going to run it at 400mgs now you say your going to buy some more.lol
    I'll run 400mgs up until 10 weeks, just in case my supplier doesn't pull through. lol.. Sorry for the confusion. If he pulls through I will go the 12 weeks, if not then I have to go with 10.

Keep up the good work. Keep the diet right and training and right, and then think about gear.

Best of luck bro.

I'll run 400mgs up until 10 weeks, just in case my supplier doesn't pull through. lol.. Sorry for the confusion. If he pulls through I will go the 12 weeks, if not then I have to go with 10.
    Wow i cant believe youve caused confusion over this simple cycle.lol My head hurts.

Wow i cant believe youve caused confusion over this simple cycle.lol My head hurts.
    Ha ..

Right now I am prepping my my body. I won't start my cycle for another 2 weeks. Lots of cardio and lifting. Lots of cardio so when I am pushing my body hard once I start the cycle it's not to load bearing on the old heart. I don't think people realize how hard steroids are on the body, all the extra repair your going through, stress on the joints and what not.

It's not so much stress, but moreso what you can achieve without them which the children on this forum do not yet understand.

It's not so much stress, but moreso what you can achieve without them which the children on this forum do not yet understand.

I used to have problems once I hit 29. I would crash a lot after a hard workout. I think it was due to lack of carbs. Finding the right diet has always been hard for me. Haven't been able to get by BF below 18% without losing performance in the gym. I just don't want to have any excuse when it comes time to cycle, I'm going to make a personal goal of at least 400 pound bench. I'm of course going to try a sculpt my body too, shoulders, tris, back and calfs, ect. Seems like your standards are kind of high, 12%BF, that's very hard to meet. Of course if your BF is 12% then you would probably plateau on you weight lifting too. You need fat to help build muscle.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Not true at all Hulk...

12% is the minimum for many reasons.

Gyno side effects are a possibility in any cycle, but when your BF% is higher than 12, you WILL more than likely experience them.

Lets see your current diet. Thats probably the source of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Not true at all Hulk...

12% is the minimum for many reasons.

Gyno side effects are a possibility in any cycle, but when your BF% is higher than 12, you WILL more than likely experience them.

Lets see your current diet. Thats probably the source of the issue.
    I can tell you the source of my problem, lol, fast food. I have been slacking I know. I will take that recommendation to heart now. I did not know that Gyno was more risky with a higher BF. Thank you. I'll go back to eating clean. Grilled chicken, veggies, brown rice, pasta's, steaks, baked food, fruits. That's my clean. In late I have been eating fast food. But when I eat clean my bench goes down when my BF goes down, that's why I start eating crap again.

Fast food?

Dude post up a daily diet. I bet when you think youre eating clean, your probably not eating the right things.

You need to eat 5-7 times a day while getting 4-5500 cals a day with 300Gs of protein. Trust me, you will grow with that.

You need to bump up your cardio to get rid of that bellyfat.

Check out the diet and training section, they'll get you squared away in no time.

I hear that. I will take a look at the section you mentioned. I really would like to get my BF down now that you mentioned the Gyno. I don't know about putting that much stress on the old liver with all the protein, I usually do 1 gram for every pound but I am up for advice.

I hear that. I will take a look at the section you mentioned. I really would like to get my BF down now that you mentioned the Gyno. I don't know about putting that much stress on the old liver with all the protein, I usually do 1 gram for every pound but I am up for advice.
    Should be Min 2g per lb of bodyweight.

I agree... ^^

I roughly get 350Gs a day and im 205lbs.

All of you guys need pictures up. If you are following the diets you have to be cut. I have always hated calorie counting and that is my main downfall.

Counting Calories Sucks Balls

Back to the old George Foreman grill.

I have pics in my album...

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    I have pics in my album...
    Won't let me, says this.

hulkangryhulksmash, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Oh you dont have 25 posts yet... HAHA

sorry newbie buddy!

Thread Information