northy843 is offline New Member

Adding winstrol to an anavar cycle?

Hi people!
    just about to start my second anavar cycle, diet is in good order (same as posted on my previous cycle).
    Im going to run the var at 75mg a day as i found that to be optimum last time.
    Im using liv.52 and super strength milk thistle for liver support and have nolvadex for my pct.
    Im adding two hours of cv a week to my training to help me lean up.
    I gained a hell of a lot from my last cycle with little cv so i want to try another with more to see how much i really can lean up.
    This leads me to my question of adding winstrol to my cycle from week 4 to 8.
    This was something that was suggested to me, i have looked about alot and have found people and sites that recommend this as well as people and sites that dont.
    I really wanted to check here first as i listened last time and had great results
    I can get 50mg tabs of winny and just wandered what sort of dosage?
    Im thinking of starting it at the beggining of week 5 at 25mg for a week and dropping the var to 50mg when i start the winny, then weeks 6,7 and 8 running them both at 50mg starting the nolva the day i finish.
    Any advice needed but please,please,please no flaming just want sound advice
    Many thanks.

Gettin ready for test

Drake Hotel is offline Associate Member
    Winstrol is nasty roid, but adding just half a tab (25mg) daily to your already high Anavar dose could definitely give an anabolic edge.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol is no nasty roid, but I get your point DH! It's liver toxic but if done right and w/precautions, is a nice cycle add-on.

You need about 300mg (more or less) of winny/wk to have good results on it. Just make sure tox values don't go too high, so just make sure you have your levels checked every week.

Also, I see what you're trying to do w/the Var/Winny split but I'm not sure if that'll work. Perhaps someone who has done this can offer advice from solid experience. If you try to keep the winny between 300mg/wk, then don't exceed the winny on cycle for more than 4-6 weeks. The winny will enhance the var cycle a bit and give you nice results if diet, in fact, is in check.

goodluck

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    4 weeks of winny wont do crap. Up the var dose to 100 mg/ed. Then forget this pill crap and do a Test cycle, okay? Test is so much better for you and youll feel like a man.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    were suggesting cycles now without TEST....this is a new one to me...

why not post some STATS, and we can see if we can help you even more....

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post

i know i know...I hate it...all you need is test...it naturally occurs in your body to and its so much healthier.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    4 weeks of winny wont do crap. Up the var dose to 100 mg/ed. Then forget this pill crap and do a Test cycle, okay? Test is so much better for you and youll feel like a man.
    lol.. I felt the urge to say this but I don't know... I guess it's futile sometimes to tell this on every single new thread! Though, the winny is good if done right!

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post

No, but that's what the OP was told and obviously has already! Good catch though!

This was something that was suggested to me, i have looked about alot and have found people and sites that recommend this as well as people and sites that dont. Gettin ready for test
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 09-23-2008 at 04:57 PM.

Drake Hotel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    Winstrol is no nasty roid, but I get your point DH! It's liver toxic but if done right and w/precautions, is a nice cycle add-on.

You need about 300mg (more or less) of winny/wk to have good results on it. Just make sure tox values don't go too high, so just make sure you have your levels checked every week.

Also, I see what you're trying to do w/the Var/Winny split but I'm not sure if that'll work. Perhaps someone who has done this can offer advice from solid experience. If you try to keep the winny between 300mg/wk, then don't exceed the winny on cycle for more than 4-6 weeks. The winny will enhance the var cycle a bit and give you nice results if diet, in fact, is in check.

goodluck
    Actually I was thinking about the significantly negative effect Winstrol (particularly winstrol, yes) has on cholesterol levels

northy843 is offline New Member
    Hi guys thanks for the advice.
    I may just keep my var the same and add 25mg a day of winny for the last four weeks and see how i get on.
    I do take liver support, i use super strength milk thistle, liv.52, drink 3-4 litres of water a day, no alcohol or other drugs and i also do a milk thistle flush once a week, so i guess adding winny to one cycle wont do much damage right?
    I am getting ready for test but im just a bit nervous still with the whole injecting thing
    I have posted my stats and diet on my other cycle.
    Please comment if you think there is no point adding winstrol at 25mg a day to this cycle i will listen!
    Many thanks.

vBRAH is offline Member
    Hey mate, are you going to log your anavar + winny cycle? I've been thinking the same thing myself

Thread Information