SigepFoLife is offline New Member

Steroids for 2 months?

New here! I'm 6' 155lbs and very lean. I am pretty skinny and want to gain muscle. I have started a new diet high in protein and low in carbs, and am going to a personal trainer. I wanted to take steroids for about 2 months because then I'm supposed to go on this other medication, and I can't take both at the same time. Would 2 months do anything for me or is it just a waste of time and money? Thanks!

Drake Hotel is offline Associate Member
    2 months would do, but eh...

You need to EAT! What's this low carb nonsense? You need to eat everything, there's no room for you to be picky.

STED is offline Associate Member
    Carbs are essential for your workouts, without carbs your body bill burn protien and your muscles will waste because of this! Eat every 2 hours consisting of carbs and protiens mainly, also small amount of fats is needed. Everything starts with what you eat! If your training hard all week youll need those carbs for energy and protien to recover and help your muscles grow!

Blog Entries
    dude how can u say 2 months will do when you dont even now which compound he is proposing to take. if its a long ester steroid then expect little results since it wont kick in for 4-6 weeks. as for eating i agree you need to eat carbs to grow. i would suggest getting your diet and training in order and wait on the steroids till you learn to grow naturally. just my 2 cents good luck

Drake Hotel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    dude how can u say 2 months will do when you dont even now which compound he is proposing to take. if its a long ester steroid then expect little results since it wont kick in for 4-6 weeks. as for eating i agree you need to eat carbs to grow. i would suggest getting your diet and training in order and wait on the steroids till you learn to grow naturally. just my 2 cents good luck
    Long esters would certainly work for a 9 week cycle. No it doesn't take that long to kick in, just gotta frontload that's all.

STED is offline Associate Member
    Try something with a short ester, maybe test prop or test susp. I got good results from both my courses only ever last no longer than 2 an half months because of testing in my sport. I only have a small time period to juice up.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by STED View Post
    Try something with a short ester, maybe test prop or test susp. I got good results from both my courses only ever last no longer than 2 an half months because of testing in my sport. I only have a small time period to juice up.
    are these the 2 aas you tried in the past?
    how long before the test do you stop the aas?

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STED View Post
    bad advice!you dont need to touch gear!you need a good diet and you need to pick up at least 20lbs before using

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    bad advice!you dont need to touch gear!you need a good diet and you need to pick up at least 20lbs before using
    Well said, this guy needs to learn how to eat and train, not take steroids .

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by SigepFoLife View Post
    New here! I'm 6' 155lbs and very lean. I am pretty skinny and want to gain muscle. I have started a new diet high in protein and low in carbs, and am going to a personal trainer. I wanted to take steroids for about 2 months because then I'm supposed to go on this other medication, and I can't take both at the same time. Would 2 months do anything for me or is it just a waste of time and money? Thanks!
    Bro...real quick......juice is not for you......don't waste your money!!!!!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Well said, this guy needs to learn how to eat and train, not take steroids.
    thank you.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

ray0414 is offline Member
    yea u need to check out the diet section, at your height and weight u should be getting at least 4000 cals a day, with high carbs too.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    haha i love that BIG... I post it probably ED...

For TS, juice Nazi has spoken... NO JUICE FOR YOU!

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ oh man, thats hilarious

that should be in every new post in here :P

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I havent posted it in a while...

I love it... I think i stole it from DSM like 6 months back but ive used it many, many, MANY times on countless people who shouldnt be cycling.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To try to put things as nicely as possible and give somewhat of an explanation. Steroids will not do anything for you because you can take all the steroids you want but if you are not training hard enough and/or mainly not getting an excess amount of calories it is physiologically impossible to gain weight/muscle. And low carbs???? Its not the protein you have to worry about its the amount of carbs, keep the carbs HIGH! You need the body to be able to use most if not all energy from carbs so that the protein you ingest will not be used towards energy needs of the body and can be stored later into the muscle. Most of my 6ft 215lbs body was developed from my high carb diet, I probably don't even get 200grams of protein a day when bulking, most likely around 150 or less. Think about it, 200grams is almost half a pound of protein, do you really need that much a day? Body may only use about 50grams or less for just repairing cells and growing new cells, but that still gives you plenty left over for your muscles.
    Last edited by dece870717; 09-24-2008 at 11:45 PM.

Thread Information