Thread: Stack ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JMR52 is offline Junior Member

Stack ?

I've done a cycle b4 but it was about a year ago and it was sus 250.......i'm ready for my 2nd cycle now and i have 3 roids i don't really know how they work together and am not sure if i should take them all at the same time or seperatly.........i have a vial of deca and a vial of test 250 and winstrol pills.......i'm not really trying to get huge i just want to shed some pounds of fat and bulk up a lil........i want to be able to train alot more than i can now any advice would be great even if it's telling me i'm a dumb ass lol

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    You're about to get flamed. Do some research. This is pathetic.

don't really know what flamed means but don't sound good........i've been doing research but for every one thing i read i read 10 things that say different.........so i thought maybe posting on here with the ? i could get some better more consistant advice

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    You clearly need to do more research! You can at least get a general idea how to stack the components you have and what else would likely be a better combination. Do more research, post up your proposed cycle with your stats BF%, age, height, weight, year training, etc. if you really want help.

Make sure you've got an idea for PCT for your proposed cycle and post it as well...

i know i need some clomid or something and i know where to get it but not till 3 weeks after my cycle as far as my cycle i was thinking
    500mg test week
    400mg deca week
    50 mg winstrol every other day

i'm 27 5'10" 250 lbs training 4 years.......mostly just lifting.......my focus now is losing fat but don't want to sacrafice my strength.......and wouldn't mind if my weight didn't change as long as my appearance did........i've already changed my diet and started to really do cardio.......i just want to speed the results up

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is your body fat%?

i honestly don't konw.......i know i sound like a idiot on here but i'm new to gear i know my way around a gym i know what i "need" to do to get where i want to be as far as diet exersice supplements and what not i'm just a impatient person and want to jump start it to help keep me motivated but i'm not gonna do what my "buddy" told me to do if a bunch of people that really know this stuff tell me that it's a bad stack or a bad stack for me

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    we need to know your bf% before any advice can be given. if you don't know, post a current pic so we can estimate it at least.

k have to wait till i get home to do that just curious taking these 3 together is typically ok though?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yes those 3 together are fine.. the winny would be best at the end.. for example

test e 1-12
    deca 1-10
    winny 9-14

just spend some time learning about this stuff before you decide to do anything..
    dont go looking for a quick fix.. seems as tho clean diet and cardio/proper training will get you where you need to be.

thanx for the info i have researched them all sepratly.....just can't find anything using them together.......i know there's no such thing as a quick fix i just want a jump start......i thought after what i had read about all 3 that they were fine together but after i made my post on here i really wasn't so sure anymore........just curious why is it better to take the winny at the end and not take it the whole time? thanks again for all your help guys

Thread Information