GregAllen13 is offline New Member

Worth increasing the dose?

Hello guys

I'm in the 4th of a sust and eq cycle, taking the sust at 500mg a week and eq 400mg. After reading around a lot of boards and reading what the respected people had to say, apparantly it would be worth me bring my eq dose up to 600mg. Whilst thinking about doing this, I wondered would it e worth bringing up by sust dose to 750mg, so I'd be doing 250mg sust and 200mg eq Monday, Wednesday and Friday, or just doing 250mg sust and eq Monday and Friday, with 200mg rq on Wednesday?

The only reason I'm a bit iffy about the 750mg dose of sust is my skin. I'm a bit acne prone. I've managed to control the bloat so far on 500mg. At the moment I'm on 4000 calories on my lifting days (M,W,F) and 3700 on my days off. Trying to gain as much clean muscle without fat as possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4th week of sustanon is just when the longer esters in the sustanon should start to show I would give it another 1-2 weeks or so but the eq should have been 600mg/week fromt he start it is very weak compared to most injectable steroids .

Also MON/WED/FRI is a weird injection shcedule as you leave a different time period between fri/mon.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stick with what your doing, if its legit gear its plenty. Worry about your diet and training.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information