Thread: sustanon

ddmmxx is offline Junior Member

sustanon

what are the commom side effects people experience with sustanon ?? or will it only be in high dosages

Roshambo is offline Member
    Sustanon , like all other testosterones, is highly anabolic and as a result, the side effects of quite high compared to its androgenic counterparts. Androgenic side effects such as hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, deepening of the voice are possible with the use of sustanon, as well as related estrogenic side effects such as gynecomastia and water retention. However, sustanon does not convert to estrogen at quite the same rate as it's slower acting counterparts testosterone enanthate and cypionate , and gyno is usually not seen as frequently. It still is a side effect and should be accounted for. As a result of these potential side effects, ancillary drugs such as anti estrogens like nolvadex or clomid as well as HCG may be required and are always a smart idea to keep on hand in case symptoms of gynecomastia or extreme testicular atrophy arise. As a general rule of thumb, you will want to keep two grams of nolvadex on hand and at least a few amps of HCG for possible prevention. Testosterone is not toxic in any way and should not give you any problems other than the normal testosterone related side effects. The hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis (HPTA) should be restored back to normal after standard post cycle therapy consisting of either clomid or nolvadex takes place. However, there is no guarantee as with anything in life, but in all likeliness, testicular atrophy (shrinkage) should be restored fairly quickly post cycle as your body's natural testosterone production is restored.

As mentioned, HCG may also be something the sustanon using athlete would like to keep on hand during cycle, but this is normally not required if doses are low. Natural testosterone should restore itself over time.

A major concern for many steroid users is liver toxicity. In the case of sustanon, liver toxicity is low except in doses above and beyond the minimum dose required for abuse. The liver is used to metabolizing testosterone since it occurs naturally in the body and so it isn't really a problem for the liver to metabolize it, even at the greatly increased levels used by most bodybuilders. Sustanon improves muscle pumps, speeds up recovery time and increases training motivation / aggresiveness. All in all, it is a pretty effective steroid.
    copy/paste from profiles.

as for my own experiences i've never had GYNO while on Sust, but I run Clomid and Proviron while on, and then continue with Nolva and arim for PCT.

god-send is offline Associate Member
    clomid while on cycle will do nothing for gyno and its not a good idea^^^

gud info thanks, any has good gains in strength??

can sum1 tell me how much sustanon i need to inject if i weigh 11 stone

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    What are your full stats bro?
    age?
    height?
    weight? 11stone (154lbs)
    body fat%?
    years training?
    how often would you be injecting sust?
    why sustanon ?
    what do you have planned for pct?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I just checked your past threads, you keep asking the same things.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Edited

god-send is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^^^^ pointless post ,no need to give the guy a reason to start fishing for sources.

and others for that matter.

Thank you.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ^^^ wasn't ment to make the guy go fishing, i see your point though

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddmmxx View Post
    can sum1 tell me how much sustanon i need to inject if i weigh 11 stone

you will find tons of caried opinions on how many times a week you need to inkect, some say twice, while others say EOD or ED. i would say 250mg 2x weekly should suffice. make sure you have 23gx1.5" needles too

manaja is offline New Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ddmmxx View Post
    what are the commom side effects people experience with sustanon?? or will it only be in high dosages

loads of acne , big side effect for me.

Thread Information