Almost Jacked 33 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation .....Quick Opinions Needed For My Cycle......

Okay I have already started my cycle, but I am considering changing it up a little bit. I am running a Test E only cycle. I frontloaded 1000mg the first week and I was planning on running 500mg for weeks 2-10 and tapering down the last two weeks. I have been trying to read up on blitz cycles and short cycles and I really like the idea behind them. Since I plan on injecting again tomorrow to start week 2, I need some quick input. Should I continue with the cycle I have planned or does anyone have a good blitz cycle that I can run with what I have?

Also, I have PCT and supporting supps. all planned out so no input needed regarding that. Thanks.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you dont need to taper off

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    it all depends on your experiences and tolerances

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member
    I would stay on the test cycle you have all the time in the world to try a blitz....

Quote Originally Posted by blake.varhaug View Post
    I would stay on the test cycle you have all the time in the world to try a blitz....
    Yea your right. I guess Im just getting to excited and trying too much to maximize my gains.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    you dont need to taper off
    Why do you think I shouldnt taper off the last two weeks?

what do you think your gonna get out of it if you do? its an out dated thing guys used to do in the past before they knew about pct.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almost Jacked 33 View Post
    Yea your right. I guess Im just getting to excited and trying too much to maximize my gains.
    you can't rush quality

I think it helps from crashing when coming off and although I might get better gains by doing one more full week than two lighter weeks of Test, I have kept almost all of my gains in previous cycles. On my first cycle I tapered down because I didnt plan on running a PCT, but I did end up running a PCT. So after keeping my gains and having no sides, its just something I prefer to do now. Kind of a "If its not broken, dont fix it" thing.

dosent matter if your coming off 1000mgs or 300mgs your still gonna shut down or crash. your body was getting synthetic hormones and now they are not so your body will know that and the pct helps kick start it

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by blake.varhaug View Post
    sOUND ADVICE , TAKE YOUR TIME BOYS , GET A FEW UNDER YOUR BELT.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Nitro29 is offline Member
    what do you think your gonna get out of it if you do? its an out dated thing guys used to do in the past before they knew about pct.

Yeah sounds great in theory, and I guess it was better than nothing back in the day.

But the child of war is correct, why bother?

A good Pct is what the Dr ordered

BG
    dosent matter if your coming off 1000mgs or 300mgs your still gonna shut down or crash. your body was getting synthetic hormones and now they are not so your body will know that and the pct helps kick start it
    Theres a big difference...the amount of estrogen left over.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

i understand that bg, but when ppl taper off they think it helps ther bodys nat test rebound easier, the estrogen levels though are very true, but the active half life is still the same regardless of doses

i like that the child of war. whatup nitro

i like that the child of war. whatup nitro
    All you my brother

Oh shit I used a god damned smiley!!!!!!!!

Please dont terminate me BG!

NITRO

BG
    By tappering it eases into pct, making less of a hormone crash then at 1000mg and cuttting down on estrogen rebound , depression, weight drop, ect , ect. WTF are you talking about???

tapering/pyramiding are old practices. works for some, not for me or any one else i know. but im not getting into an argument about it. have a nice night

tapering/pyramiding are old practices. works for some, not for me or any one else i know. but im not getting into an argument about it. have a nice night

Not exactly the "Child of War" response I was looking for, but a nice change of pace.

Bravo!!!

Oh shit another smiley!!

BG
    Worked great for me , I like they way your pushing your luck, keep it going. Why dont you pm marcus about it.

nitro pm sent

BG
    Makes less of a hrmone crash leading to less sides and more keeple gains.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Worked great for me , I like they way your pushing your luck, keep it going. Why dont you pm marcus about it.

Dude I dont know you, and I dont really want to get banned, but this has to be said. I can only assume that its a hormone thing and you have messed with yours so much you have developed some form of pms or menstration.

If not, why are you acting like such a woman?

Maybe you need the extra maxies...with wings

Nitro

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    Dude I dont know you, and I dont really want to get banned, but this has to be said. I can only assume that its a hormone thing and you have messed with yours so much you have developed some form of pms or menstration.

If not, why are you acting like such a woman?

Maybe you need the extra maxies...with wings

Nitro
    Sorry, I speak from experience, tappering works well along with pyramid cycles. thats it.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'll say this one time, then lets let this thread get back on track. BG is a respected staff member with many years of experience. You certainly don't have to agree with him, myself, or any other staff member, but you do have to show respect and respond in a respectful fashion. Failure to do so will result in suspensions or bannings.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'll say this one time, then lets let this thread get back on track. BG is a respected staff member with many years of experience. You certainly don't have to agree with him, myself, or any other staff member, but you do have to show respect and respond in a respectful fashion. Failure to do so will result in suspensions or bannings.

I'll say this, and then I can be banned or whatever.

Most of the comments I can recall BG making have been condescending, pompous, derogatory, etc. And this is in comparison to you Not only in this thread specifically, but generally speaking. Its obvious he has some sort of chip on his shoulder. Doesnt really matter how many times he got "staff member of the month" to most of the people here. Doesnt mean he has to be a dick...Nitro

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    I'll say this, and then I can be banned or whatever.

Most of the comments I can recall BG making have been condescending, pompous, derogatory, etc. And this is in comparison to you Not only in this thread specifically, but generally speaking. Its obvious he has some sort of chip on his shoulder. Doesnt really matter how many times he got "staff member of the month" to most of the people here. Doesnt mean he has to be a dick...Nitro
    How am I being a dic, I stating what I know from experience, most talk out their ass. If you have a problem with me pm me tomorrow , we can settle this, in straight and to the point, dont take it the wrong way as you already have, I dont think much of you or you information, pyramidings out dated , how, because you read charts, it what works, not what the paper says.

BG
    Cool avy, why dont ypu put a pic of yourself so we know what were dealing with son.

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    i am very interested in this idea of front loading and tappering now... looks like i have more reading to do

Son!

Dad?

BG
    You show your maturity through your avy, ticktock, ticktock.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    You show your maturity through your avy, ticktock, ticktock.

Why dont we just square off with a good old fashioned pecker slappin contest?

That outta seperate the men from the boys ehh?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    k, guys, i think your points have been made, but both of you are valuable to the site and i don't want to see either suspended so can we take it to pm's or something

TO THE THREAD STARTER, HOW BOUT POSTING A DIET SO WE CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT, A TEST E ONLY CYCLE IS A GREAT STARTER CYCLE BUT IF YOU WANT MAXIMUM GAINS YOU NEED A STRICT DIET

nitro don't dumb yourself down for BG.

Yep, done guys...sorry...nitro

Wow this thread got crazy really fast. lol I got my answers though. Im going to continue with the cycle I previously had planned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    TO THE THREAD STARTER, HOW BOUT POSTING A DIET SO WE CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT, A TEST E ONLY CYCLE IS A GREAT STARTER CYCLE BUT IF YOU WANT MAXIMUM GAINS YOU NEED A STRICT DIET
    Thanks for your help but I have made up my mind as you can see above. Also, I dont think my diet has anything to do with your ability to answer my original question.

Thread Information