GettinBigAintEZ is offline Junior Member

I did 4 days of 25 mg/winstrol and my test system is shut down a week later...

is this normal. I quit after 4 days because i didnt think i needed steroids for my goals. Do i have to do pct for 3 weeks now? am i going to get the acne break outs for 3 months? this is ridic

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    how do you know after 4 days of a low dose that you don't need them?
    im not saying you do but i was curious

Roshambo is offline Member
    In my opinion it is not normal.
    exert:
    ran Winstrol for about 3 months (12 weeks) at a dose of 100mgs Every Other Day (along with Test prop at 125mgs, every other day) and I suffered no ill-effects. My joints felt fine, and I can say that the only thing which was undesirable about that cycle was the injection pain. Generally, people report a "dry" and less lubricated feeling in their joints when on this drug (fluid retention is nil with Stanozolol ), and also a "dry" overall look as regards contest prep. This could be due to a sort of "reverse-osmotic" effect...of course this is speculation, but people do look "dryer" on Winnie, and some even look dryer in the site they inject (more on this later). There are many conflicting reports on tendon strength and Stanozolol, even in medical journals. Some reports state that it weakens tendons, others that it strengthens them (and some speculation on the internet among many "guru´s" is that it strengthens them unevenly, leading to possible injury). For this reason, it may be best for athletes in explosive or high-impact sports to stay away from this drug. It has certainly been shown to be beneficial in some bone ailments induced by glucocorticoid induced stress (5) as well as having collagen producing properties (11), but with all of the anecdotal problems athletes have suffered with their joints while on Stanozolol, I simply can not recommend it with confidence to strength/speed athletes. I can say that personally, it was an effective compound for me and did not cause joint duress, but I can do without the discomfort of the shots, and have found other DHT based compounds to be far more effective (Masteron springs to mind).

As previously stated, this compound is unique, as it is available in both an oral form as well as an injectable form. Both forms contain the exact same compound, but injecting this compound (and yes, you can drink the injectable version, and no you shouldn´t) is superior to ingesting it orally in terms of nitrogen retention (6), and thus one would also imagine, for overall anabolism. Injecting it also has the advantage of avoiding the "first pass" through your liver, and thus places your liver under less stress.

how do you know your test lvl's are shut down? did you get blood work done? only way of really knowing...

libido is gone

Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    how do you know after 4 days of a low dose that you don't need them?
    im not saying you do but i was curious
    i wanted to get ripped but i can do it naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by GettinBigAintEZ View Post
    i wanted to get ripped but i can do it naturally.
    more power to you bro...mad respect if you can do it all natty

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    no pct, and I too am curious how you know you shut down as it isn't likely

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    libido is gone

nothing to due with it, can be caused by several things. Your fine, no pct, no worries

hah i love how you are so confident in your anwsers. you guys clearly dont know what the **** youre talking about

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    hah i love how you are so confident in your anwsers. you guys clearly dont know what the **** youre talking about
    LOLzers, you came here looking for advice didn't you?

educated advice

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    you are taking winny by itself and say people here trying to help you dont know what they are talking about. there is an education section of this forum. I would recommend you check it out.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Until you get a bloodtest, there is no way to tell if the extremely low dose of winny you took had any effect on your levels....Plus, you took a total of 100mg of the course of four days,......this is not enough time for you to f*ck yourself up....No pct needed

YOur the one who asked for advice on a forum...which you will get all sorts of answers....its your job to read through and decide what applies....But dont get mad at the people, who are trying to help you.....

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    What up Magic....good to see your here.....please set this kid straight....tell him whats up with 100mg of winny over four days....

Thread Information