Thread: anadrol

popa is offline Senior Member

anadrol

Do you think its over exagerated how a-bombs balloon you up with water in a short period of time? I'm asking because I want to do 25mgs ed so I don't look to bloated to fast. 25mgs O.K. stacked with 750mgs of sus and 100mgs of fina ed?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i dont like ad50,too much bloat and too much loss when come off. its hard on liver and body and mixed with fina alot of progestrone

i think dbol is much better

Mastiff is offline Member
    Well, my brother is doing drol, 150mg/day. In the first week he put on 25lbs of water weight. It was like watching the movie "Santa Clause". He went from 180 to 205, and looked like he was 8 months pregnant. You are talking a much lower dose, so I don't know how much bloat you'll get. Drol definitely puts on water weight, I don't think its reputation for that is overstated.

alevok Guest
    If your diet is clean you dont hold that much water, I have been using it for past 12 days and I added 5lb so far

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    i'd be more worried about the psychological effects. i have experienced general feelings of uneasyness while on anadrol . had to stop taking them bc they were f###ing with my mind. try dbols they are cheap, effective, not as hard on your liver, and leave you with a feeling of happyness.

joe_capone is offline Member
    what do you mean by its fucking with your mind?? explain lol

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    What kind of Anadrol are you guys taking? I've takin 50mg/ED of the UNIMED company and did get a thing from them...

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Alevok, what kind of drol are you using? With anything else?

Yes you can use drol and avoid almost all water retention. If you watch your diet and drink enough water (water is critical while on drol) you can actually make SOLID gains that you will maintain post cycle. You just HAVE to know what youre doing when it comes to diet, other wise any AAS is a waste (Cant stress that point enough).

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    I used them along time ago
    They made me crazy with anger
    hurt my joints real bad as well
    Just be careful using them

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Psycoswole

Yes you can use drol and avoid almost all water retention. If you watch your diet and drink enough water (water is critical while on drol) you can actually make SOLID gains that you will maintain post cycle. You just HAVE to know what youre doing when it comes to diet, other wise any AAS is a waste (Cant stress that point enough).

the brother is right on here...........the more water you drink, the less water you'll hold. keep a close eye on your diet, and you'll make decent gains that are keepable.

peace bb79

popa is offline Senior Member
    If I run armidex with my anadrol cycle how much will it effect my strength gains??? if yes how much??

Thread Information