AngelOfDeth is offline New Member

Help with 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone?!

Hey,

just wondered if anyone here would be able to help.

I live in the UK and play Rugby, and decided to order ALRI Methoxy TRN, which I learnt contained 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone.

My quiery's are...

1.) Is this a LEGAL supplement for me to be taking given where I live and the sport I play? (To a semi propfessional level)

2.) Although finding limited information online, what are the LONG TERM health risks?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    A.O.D

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Suppose to be something really good that works, but no body but a selective few know exactly what that compound is. Even Patrick Arnold had to test it out to figure it out but won't let anyone know though he said he was shocked when he tested it. I think the product is spiked with something. Seen a lot of good reviews on the product, if you know what it is or what it converts to I'd LOVE to know.

Sure. I am just really curious to try find out some real details regarding this product and its contents.

Anyone else?

I pretty sure no one will know anything of this product. If you are drug tested then you should not take it. I believe on the bottle it says can cause birth defects or something of that nature. This product is serious and will cause some serious gains.

god-send is offline Associate Member
    dnt think you will find many here that have used it.

i just googled it and there seems to be a bit of info on it.

tbh i dont like the look of it and would go with test prop if your likely to be tested that supp could show up and get you into troubble .

whats your stats mate?

hight

weight

body fat %

years lifting

also what are your goals ,ie-bulk,cut,lean mass,ect?

I believe PA tested some and found it closely resemble the Dienolone (Estra-4,9) designers but not exactly, he said he couldn't identify it 100% since it wasn't exact Dienolone.

I never understood the 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone. The methoxy group should not be metabolized to a hydroxy group and that a steroid with a large methoxy group at C17 shouldn't interact with the androgen receptor. So if that chemical really did have effects it would be through other receptor types (progesterone, glucocorticoid, something else???) Confusing to say the least.

PA said that 60% of the designers he tested did not contain what the label said and there were about 4 popular main versions of one designer and 3 all provided consistent gains but one of them always seems to lead to more gains and sides too. Is it Trenbolone , definitely not, its not oral stable or bioavailable. Plus Methyltrienolone and trenbolone are both scheduled with the first being toxic. Methyltrienolone makes taking mega doses of Anadrol look liver friendly

Maybe the genius Peachfuzz can come through and offer some insight has we have both been looking into this

Thanks for your help.

In relation to your question, my stats are as follows...

height: 6'2

weight: 13 stone (83 kgs.)

body fat 14%

years lifting 1

goals: Gain strength and mass

At 20 my friend and at 180 lbs I'd say avoid this product, you definitely could get to 200lbs with a fix on your diet, travel to the diet section and look into the mass gaining diet. Follow it... Then worry about something later. Better to get further natural at your age

Cool, thanks alot for your help.

Looked at the diet plan and it looks good. Only problem is I live on campass at uni and we are not allowed to cook for ourselves.

Anyone else have any suggestions regarding this supplement?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    At 20 my friend and at 180 lbs I'd say avoid this product, you definitely could get to 200lbs with a fix on your diet, travel to the diet section and look into the mass gaining diet. Follow it... Then worry about something later. Better to get further natural at your age
    very solid advice,,,I agree.
    Your natural hormone levels are still roaring.
    use them to your benefit while you can now.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people confuse the methoxy with the methyl group. Methyl trienolone is liver toxic as hell. As for the methoxy group in the 17 position I haven't seen any literature on it but its supposed to help with oral availability.

From what I have gathered its a hit or miss compound as some love it and others hate it.

I am with Reed500. Good advice there.

briancb1 is offline Member
    I stacked that with the methoxy TST when they were the buzz a few years ago. WORST NOSE BLEEDS OF MY LIFE. I had to stop running it because of that and the terrible terrible back pumps. Makes dbol and drol look easy to run from my experience.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I believe PA tested some and found it closely resemble the Dienolone (Estra-4,9) designers but not exactly, he said he couldn't identify it 100% since it wasn't exact Dienolone.

I never understood the 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone. The methoxy group should not be metabolized to a hydroxy group and that a steroid with a large methoxy group at C17 shouldn't interact with the androgen receptor. So if that chemical really did have effects it would be through other receptor types (progesterone, glucocorticoid, something else???) Confusing to say the least.

PA said that 60% of the designers he tested did not contain what the label said and there were about 4 popular main versions of one designer and 3 all provided consistent gains but one of them always seems to lead to more gains and sides too. Is it Trenbolone , definitely not, its not oral stable or bioavailable. Plus Methyltrienolone and trenbolone are both scheduled with the first being toxic. Methyltrienolone makes taking mega doses of Anadrol look liver friendly

Maybe the genius Peachfuzz can come through and offer some insight has we have both been looking into this
    wouldn't methylated tren be bioavailable? (eg. methyltrienolone) and i think even tren a can be taken orally and about 10-15% absorbed.

Thread Information