Nworb is offline Associate Member

steroids in england

is anything good legal in england thats not legal in the usa?

god-send is offline Associate Member
    dont get what your asking .

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    I dun think so mate, though i think steroid laws are less strict in England, but i doubt it's made legal, except for the HRT treatment related one's typically sustanon .

I moved from UK to HK now, but i think the registered medications are similar, with HK being the British Coloney ages ago... and the way the medical world is established pretty much the british way.

I have checked through the HK registered roids, and only available with Sustanon, test e, deca at 50mg / ml.

Pretty useless + u need a prescription for it.

Strategus is offline Female Member
    Plenty.

Personal use of AAS is legal in the UK but prohibited in the U.S. and Australia (homes of draconian anti-AAS laws)

I've read posts where British guys brought a cycle home from Egypt or Turkey or somewhere. The British customs guys found 2 or 3 vials in their luggage, smiled, and said "have a nice day!" Wouldn't happen in the U.S. or Australia...

The UK just prohibits selling any or possessing large quantities of AAS. (and has security cameras everywhere...so I'm sure that whoever might try to sell AAS there would be really cautious not to do it in public).

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strategus View Post
    Plenty.

Personal use of AAS is legal in the UK but prohibited in the U.S. and Australia (homes of draconian anti-AAS laws)

I've read posts where British guys brought a cycle home from Egypt or Turkey or somewhere. The British customs guys found 2 or 3 vials in their luggage, smiled, and said "have a nice day!" Wouldn't happen in the U.S. or Australia...

The UK just prohibits selling any or possessing large quantities of AAS. (and has security cameras everywhere...so I'm sure that whoever might try to sell AAS there would be really cautious not to do it in public).
    Actually, i agree with what ur saying there man, pretty much like grass/ greens/ trees / buds/ whatever the heck ppl call it in UK also, u get caught with any amount without a scale and cash, they cant do you for, plus it's only a class C drug.
    Which could be similar to AAS, but still it doesn't make it legal to use, still illegal, only the cops / customs are lazy asses.

Nworb is offline Associate Member
    so its legal to have juice in the uk just not to buy it?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Something like that.

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nworb View Post
    Effectively, yes.
    You can 'have possession' of an unknown amount for yourself, too much and you're straying into the 'intent to supply' BS. A suitcase full would draw some attention.. lol
    You cannot buy it as it's not for sale*. Prescription only.
    UGL is illegal to possess mind, this is described as counterfeit. Not that the popo would know the difference.
    I'd imagine that a big haul of UGL would cause more jail time or fine than a bag full of pharma grade from overseas.

*but you may import. I presume, just like duty-free smokes, too much and you lose the lot, and the car.

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nworb View Post
    Sorry, what i ment to say also was; you can't buy it legally off the 'street' and you won't find it in the shops. BUT i'm 90% sure that website purchase is fine, as long as the amount is small (few cycles max, my guess).
    Customs are still able to open suspicious parcels, if this happens i'd bet you'd be fine to claim it..

B*R*A*D UK is offline Associate Member
    people in the uk are much more open about ass like in the gyms in the uk they just chat about it when they train etc.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    as long as it doesn't look like your dealing and its for personal use then its ok

RancorPlague is offline New Member
    Sheesh I wish it were like that in the United States.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    A quick google would give you all the info you ever need ........ however I have kept this link which should cover everything you need:

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/ne...c-steroids.htm

graeme87 is offline Member
    I’m from the UK and as long as you have a quantity that could be explained as personal use then you are OK. However you may have a hard time explaining an 18 month cycle :P

graeme87 is offline Member
    Also when flying back from India I was told I could take up to £400 worth of any tablets home with me.

Thread Information