MUSCULAR2 is offline Junior Member

Deca/sustanon 250 very painful days after

I just currently started my stack of sustanon 250 and deca . 500mg of sus and 250 deca/wk. It is the tird day after the injection in the left quad and i can barely walk. My leg is swollen around the knee. I was wanting to know the cause of this and if there is anyway i can prevent it in the future. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Im suppose to go again today but dont know if i should or not? Thanks for any info
    Last edited by MUSCULAR2; 10-09-2008 at 06:46 AM.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    first off no lab names allowed so please edit your post,secondly is it virgin muscle?is the area inflamed and warm to the touch cause you may have an infection

sorry about that, but yes it is a virgin muscle. what should I do? should I inject today? Do I need to go to the doctor or what?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    It's not uncommon what you are experiencing. You are definately going to have to rotate injection sites.

god-send is offline Associate Member
    if its not red and hot it just sounds like normal swelling too me but keep a close eye on it mate ,take some pain killers too reduce the pain.

dont inject the same area untill it has gone down and pain free.

there should be a 6-7 day break for each site

ok thanks its not hot just very sore and swollen. So if I go to the right hip i can continue on today right?

the right glute yes.

or any other site except the one your haveing pain with

okay thanks alot for the info...i was beginning to worry lol im glad i can continue...if its still like this within a week what should I do?

keep an eye on it ,if it gets worse go the doc.

ok as long as its not hot and red then i'm fine as long as its just pain and swollen?

keep an eye on it ,it should get better not worse.

if it gets worse go to the docs right away.

okay...thanks alot man

sacrificewhat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCULAR2 View Post
    I just currently started my stack of sustanon 250 and deca. 500mg of sus and 250 deca/wk. It is the tird day after the injection in the left quad and i can barely walk. My leg is swollen around the knee. I was wanting to know the cause of this and if there is anyway i can prevent it in the future. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Im suppose to go again today but dont know if i should or not? Thanks for any info
    I'm getting ready to start the same cycle... do you inject them both with the same syringe? I'm getting nervous now :P

yes you can mix the test and deca in same syringe.

dont worrie if your trust your source and the gear is good then you will have no problems with infections.

you will have some pain tho the 1st couple of shots.

try heating the vail with a hair dryer to thinin the oil ,this makes it easyer to draw and inject giveing less pain (for me any way)

Quote Originally Posted by god-send View Post
    yes you can mix the test and deca in same syringe.

dont worrie if your trust your source and the gear is good then you will have no problems with infections.

you will have some pain tho the 1st couple of shots.

try heating the vail with a hair dryer to thinin the oil ,this makes it easyer to draw and inject giveing less pain (for me any way)
    Thanks for the advice, i'll definitely try that. Do you thin I should use a 23G needle, is 200MG DEC/250 Sus too much for the same shot?

Mike111 is offline Banned
    i hear alot of people talk about sus pain. im on my first cycle ever. using sus and tribolin. yeh it stings a little but just man up to that sht lol. im injecting in my chest mostly. somebody on this forum told me to rub it down for ten minutes after injecting to spread the oil out. that was great help. good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by sacrificewhat View Post
    Thanks for the advice, i'll definitely try that. Do you thin I should use a 23G needle, is 200MG DEC/250 Sus too much for the same shot?
    thats fine so it will be a 2ml shot of 200mgs deca and 250mgs sust,yes there is no problem there.

draw with a 21g and shoot with a 23g

i got some fake sus about 5 weeks ago and didn't feel anything...i got this new stuff and taking deca and sus. and my muscles are like virgin muscles because of the other stuff I started was fake and so now its like im just starting...hopefully the pain will go away lol

so today im gonna heat the vial a little and then try it and see how it does. thanks for all the info god-send u r a big help.

Quote Originally Posted by god-send View Post
    thats fine so it will be a 2ml shot of 200mgs deca and 250mgs sust,yes there is no problem there.

draw with a 21g and shoot with a 23g
    I plan on injecting the Deca once a week, but I was told that sus should be done every 10 days? What do you recommend?

i got some fake sus about 5 weeks ago and didn't feel anything...i got this new stuff and taking deca and sus. and my muscles are like virgin muscles because of the other stuff I started was fake and so now its like im just starting...hopefully the pain will go away lol
    Hey Muscular2, can you tell me a little bit about the cycle you're doing?

i was told sus should be done within a four day period...i do monday and thursday injections...sus and deca at the same time...there might be a better way cause I'm new but i got lots of friends on the gear...but this pain I had just worried me so i wanted more advice lol

i was told sus should be done within a four day period...i do monday and thursday injections...sus and deca at the same time...there might be a better way cause I'm new but i got lots of friends on the gear...but this pain I had just worried me so i wanted more advice lol
    I'm also new to it, this is my second cycle, but its my first time doing it alone. The first time my friend pretty much told me what to take, and did everything for me.

What I hear is that its bad to take to much sus, and that you should spread it out over a longer period of time, especially if you are new to it all.

And as for Deca , I hear that your body adapts to it, so if you are a beginner you should take smaller doses and see similar gains? Please somebody correct me if this information I've received is incorrect. I'm looking for guidance here :P

yeah me too...im taking 500mg of sus a week and 250mg of deca a week

bump the deca too 400mgs ew-250 is useless and a waste imo.

ok will do thanks

iM DOING SUS. AND DECA STACK FOR TEN WEEKS AT 500MG OF SUS AND 250MG OF DECA/WK. TWO WKS AFTER IM STARTING MY PCT WITH NOLVA. WHILE IM DOING ALL OF THIS IM CURRENTLY TAKING MILKTHISTLE, MULTIVITAMINS AND HAWTHORNE BERRY. AND OF COURSE MY GLUTAMINE. sTARTING IN JANUARY WHEN I START DIETING DOWN ILL START RUNNING WINSTROL UP TO MY SHOW IN APRIL.
    MY DIET NOW CONSISTS OF:
    MEAL1- 2 SCOOPS OF WHEY
    8OZ. LIQUID EGG WHITES
    1 CUP OF OATMEAL

MEAL2- 1-2 CAN TUNA AND 1.2 CUP OF RICE

MEAL3- 6-8 OZ OF CHICKEN BREAST
    6-8OZ OF SWEET POTATOE
    1 CUP OF GREENS

MEAL4- 1 CAN OF TUNA OR LEAN MEAT
    1 CUP OF RICE

MEAL5- SAME AS 1

MEAL6- 8-10 OZ. OF LEAN MEAT(PREFERRABLY LEAN RED MEAT)
    1-2 CUPS OF GREENS

Actually im gonna run the winstrol for 12 wks. Starting january

I think I got some bad gear or something just didnt go rite...my leg turned red and warm and swollen really bad. I had to get some antibiotics. any suggestions as to why...think it may be dirty gear?

Thread Information