tprop is offline Associate Member

Whats test flu and tren cough?

?? no clue

tprop is offline Associate Member
    also why are they caused?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure....as for tren cough....maybe a sharp rise in prosteglandins...

I noticed i got the cough everytime that i blead after removing the needle....there was no blood when i aspirated but maybe i went through a vein and i guess some maybe seeped into it...i dont know....coincidence possibly?

Also...seems less likely if you inject slowly...

I get test flu with long esthered tests....just makes you ache and feel weak for a few days...kinda like the flu...

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    not sure....as for tren cough....maybe a sharp rise in prosteglandins...

I noticed i got the cough everytime that i blead after removing the needle....there was no blood when i aspirated but maybe i went through a vein and i guess some maybe seeped into it...i dont know....coincidence possibly?

Also...seems less likely if you inject slowly...

I get test flu with long esthered tests....just makes you ache and feel weak for a few days...kinda like the flu...
    your on the money rhino,its when you nic a vein and some of the tren compound finds its way into this vein causing you to cough violently,it only happens with this compound

makes you feel like you are dying!

makes you feel like you are dying!
    sometimes you wish you'd die just so you would stop coughing ha ha

lol....before i got the cough i though tren cough was a chronic thing like a nagging cough throughout your whole cycle......UNTIL it hit me....I still had the fricking pin in my leg.....i was rolling on the floor clutching my chest gasping for air...

I was like....O SHIT...THIS IS TREN COUGH

mean while my pin is bent in my leg and im bleeding like a stuck pig

lol....before i got the cough i though tren cough was a chronic thing like a nagging cough throughout your whole cycle......UNTIL it hit me....I still had the fricking pin in my leg.....i was rolling on the floor clutching my chest gasping for air...

I was like....O SHIT...THIS IS TREN COUGH

mean while my pin is bent in my leg and im bleeding like a stuck pig
    so it brings back some good memories ha ha

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    its not the tren that makes you cough it the HIGH amount of BA used in making Tren(since all tren is either homebrew or UG,if you ever made your own you know this).if you withdraw with one needle and inject with another you wong get the cough,even if you do nick a vein,you almost always will pierce a vein,usually just goest thru the other side and you dont even realize it

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
    its not the tren that makes you cough it the HIGH amount of BA used in making Tren(since all tren is either homebrew or UG,if you ever made your own you know this).if you withdraw with one needle and inject with another you wong get the cough,even if you do nick a vein,you almost always will pierce a vein,usually just goest thru the other side and you dont even realize it
    thats good to know

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I've only gotten test flu once or twice and only with sust....I'm on tren now and have had no cough....tren related or otherwise.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    your saying that if you withdrawl the tren with one needle. then switch it and inject with another one... you wont get the cough??

well for one. everyone should be switching needles to inject and withdrawl.

so that doesnt make sense

also. i always, always do that. and i still get tren cough. everytime i shoot quads.

i dont get it when i shoot delts or glutes

plus.. i have found that if i ramp up my dose of Vitamin C when takin long estered Test... i dont get the Test Flu.
    say 6000 mg a day. 3000 in the morning with breakfast and 3000 with PWO meal.

i completely disagree with you here bro,as i do brew all my own gear,have done for some time now and i use the same ratio of ba and bb with my prop,my mast and my tren and tren is the only compound that has the affinity to give the cough

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    your saying that if you withdrawl the tren with one needle. Then switch it and inject with another one... You wont get the cough??

Well for one. Everyone should be switching needles to inject and withdrawl.

So that doesnt make sense

also. I always, always do that. And i still get tren cough. Everytime i shoot quads.

I dont get it when i shoot delts or glutes

plus.. I have found that if i ramp up my dose of vitamin c when takin long estered test... I dont get the test flu.
    Say 6000 mg a day. 3000 in the morning with breakfast and 3000 with pwo meal.

why would you change your pin on everything you shoot? If its a multiple vial you just wipe top with alcohol pad,thats a waist of pins in imo

"test flu" isnt really the damn flu,so vitamin c wont do anything .test flu only happens at the beginning of a cycle its your hormones that are making you feel as if you have the "flu"

vitamin c...hahaha.. Why not go get a shot of pennicialan too?

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    i completely disagree with you here bro,as i do brew all my own gear,have done for some time now and i use the same ratio of ba and bb with my prop,my mast and my tren and tren is the only compound that has the affinity to give the cough

Yeah,whats the ba ratio,Ive made just about everything one could and my tren was always higher

whatever works for you,but try changing the pin if you get tren cough,then tell me it doesnt work,works for me and everyone i know

why would you change your pin on everything you shoot? If its a multiple vial you just wipe top with alcohol pad,thats a waist of pins in imo

"test flu" isnt really the damn flu,so vitamin c wont do anything .test flu only happens at the beginning of a cycle its your hormones that are making you feel as if you have the "flu"

vitamin c...hahaha.. Why not go get a shot of pennicialan too?
    why do i change my pins? cuz i draw with 21 g and shoot with 25 g. also.. have you seen the picture of the before and after of the needle that was used to draw?? the needle gets messed up.

and a waste of pins? pins are the cheapest thing of all the things i buy for cycles. why not buy a few extra.

test flu is caused by the fact that your body is focusing on using all its energy on getting used to the NEW TEST your injecting. that your immune system suffers. so you get sick.

vitamin c does work. every cycle i did with out vitamin c...i got sick like 3 weeks in.... now... i take it and i havent been sick i years

of course test flu isnt the flu. but you do get sick. your sayin that your hormones are just making you cough, your body hurt, your nose run and you have a higher then normal temp?? nooo

your sick.

pennicialan is an antibiotic.

vitamin c is a vitamin that boosts your immune system

so yea... ill just get a shot of pennicialan. sounds good.

not

never got a cough from "test flu" never heard of that? usually you just feel drained and have a fever,I personally only get it witrh Sust,if your haveing problems with your immune system maybe you should be taking AZT not Vitamin C...sorry man,21yrs of using gear and never heard of your theory?????

why would you inject with a 25g pin(thats almost like a damn slin pin)? must take forever,hell,Ive used 21g for bi's and tri's at times,cant even feel a 23g if thats what your affraid of. and yes pins are cheap but it just isnt nesacerry to change for every shot.alcohol swabs are cheaper!!

to each their own,do your thing man

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    pennicialan is an antibiotic.

vitamin c is a vitamin that boosts your immune system

so yea... ill just get a shot of pennicialan. sounds good.

not
    i was being sarcastic

never got a cough from "test flu" never heard of that? usually you just feel drained and have a fever,I personally only get it witrh Sust,if your haveing problems with your immune system maybe you should be taking AZT not Vitamin C...sorry man,21yrs of using gear and never heard of your theory?????

why would you inject with a 25g pin(thats almost like a damn slin pin)? must take forever,hell,Ive used 21g for bi's and tri's at times,cant even feel a 23g if thats what your affraid of. and yes pins are cheap but it just isnt nesacerry to change for every shot.alcohol swabs are cheaper!!

to each their own,do your thing man

im a sissy... lol

nah. i just like it. goes in smooth. dont feel a thing and the shots dont take too long. i like to inject slow. so it works out for me.

and what works for you... works for you. what works for me. works for me

its all good. anyways bro!!

lol

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I draw with an 18 g...shoot with 23g for everything!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by tprop View Post
    ?? no clue
    ive had the cough from TREN a few times,,but with slow inject they went away. Never experienced TEST flu.

ahh not lookin forward to tren as much after hearing that gasping for air story!... in my opinion i cant see how switchin the needle would stop the tren cough tho.. i have no personal experience with it but theoretically cant see how it would help... ? wat was the evidence to support that or just personal experience?

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    well to share my exp now...to me it comes down to the ester if i shoot tren ace i get the cough 9/10 times. Now the tren enth i only get it 4/10 times, it dosen't happen much at all. I switch pins all the time helps create less scar tissue imo

Thread Information