JMR52 is offline Junior Member

? for a female friend`

i have a friend that is 30 5'8" 140 she's been working out for 5 years.........it's ben 1 year since she had her last child and she was up to 195 she's looking good but wants to harden up like she was when she was a "dancer"

she just got some winny to help her with this she wanted me to ask if it is ok to take winny with addipex

she plans on taking 1 50mg capsul of winny every 3rd day.........

if it's ok to take together she wants to know when she should take them........she wants to take the winny at night b4 bed and she takes 1/2 of a addipex everyday m-f b4 going to the gym...........thanks for the help

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winny is not really great for women, if possible anavar is a better choice.

Check out the Anavar profile in the Steroid profile section. Its safe for women.

she's dead set on the winny she already bought it so is it ok??????

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMR52 View Post
    she's dead set on the winny she already bought it so is it ok??????
    50mg at one time will definitely cause her to get a deepened voice, enlarged clitoris and number of other things and those things even happen to some women with just taking 10mg a day for a few days, it is a DHT and a lot of women do not respond well. I do have a female friend taking Winstrol right now and has been for about a month and no problems but she is using only 10mg a day. 50mg at one time is way too much for a woman no matter how far apart you spread the dosages. If she has 50mg capsules tell her to get a digital scale open the capsule and weigh out 10mg of it and then ingest that 10mg. 50mg is just too much!

Bad choice for a first cycle.You should tell her to sign up to the board and educate herself since its her making the choice to cycle.

i did...........she's not a very good listener so i told her i'd post for her and see what peep say the main prob is she has a friend that was injecting 50 mg every other day and in 3 weeks went from what my friend is now to what she wants to be so she's got it in her head that it will do the same for her.............i've tried to talk sense into her but it's a lost cause i know she's gonna take this i'm just trying to find the best way for her to do it bc regaurdless of what anyone says she saw it work on a friend so she's gonna do it is the splitting the capsuls the best way to go.............can u buy empy capsuls anywhere to make all her pills 10 mg?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^Winny needs to be injected ed not eod. Winny is for women who want to be mroe manly imo. If they want to be more toned and muscular without the manly effects anavar is better by far for women.

don't shoot the messenger..........i'll let her know though

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Personally, I prefer Anavar over Winny by far!
    I don't suggest for women to take winny, there are too many side effects and virilization seems to be much more intense with winny.

I didn't have harly any side effects from Anavar and could tell a huge difference in the gym and gain a lot of muscle mass.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I'd like to meet the asshole who sold her 50mg winny tabs...

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Take the gear from her......give her back her money....and tell her to get the anavar ....she will thank you and all of us for it later.

i didnt' get her the gear she got it herself............i showed her everything that was written on here but you know women...........she gonna do it anyway........she is gonna break em down to 15 mg every other day but she still gonnna do the winny

Thread Information