dizzel is offline New Member

1st cycle cut short...

I'm furious. A guy who was helping me move the other day busted all my gear up on accident. Mainly the test e. Now my source is telling me he can't get anymore because his guy has skipped town. I'm not sure what to do. First of all, I never received my prov and nolv for PCT and now all I have are a couple of dbols left. I just started this cycle of:

35mg dbol /day
    500mg test e/wk

I was so excited to start my first cycle and now I'm pissed. Is it okay to just stop cold turkey without any reprecussion?

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    how many injections have you made?

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    also next time never start a cycle without everything already in hand

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzel View Post
    I'm furious. A guy who was helping me move the other day busted all my gear up on accident. Mainly the test e. Now my source is telling me he can't get anymore because his guy has skipped town. I'm not sure what to do. First of all, I never received my prov and nolv for PCT and now all I have are a couple of dbols left. I just started this cycle of:

35mg dbol /day
    500mg test e/wk

I was so excited to start my first cycle and now I'm pissed. Is it okay to just stop cold turkey without any reprecussion?
    No offense bro, but why wouldn't you move your gear yourself? I would never let go of my package, treat it like gold

Anyhow, sorry to hear about your "loss"

I have only made one injection. I just started, that is why I'm so upset. I have been kicking myself in the butt for not making sure I was the one carrying the boxes with it. You are right about not starting until I have everything in hand. I thought I would have everything by the end of the week. oh well.

Is it wise to continue with the dbol by itself? If I remember correctly, it is probably best to wait because it is most effective with a test and I should prob discontinue until I have a PCT lined up.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1 shot wont cause you any harm just get everything you need together and start then. Lesson learned be more careful with your gear and make sure you have everything before you start.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    1 shot wont cause you any harm just get everything you need together and start then. Lesson learned be more careful with your gear and make sure you have everything before you start.
    Thank goodness. Definetly a lesson learned. Thank you all for your replies.

Thread Information