Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    how tall are ya buddy?

binder is offline Member
    if you're wanting to stay at 200lbs then you're going to have to bulk some. You said you're at 12% bf and want to go to 8%. If you are 200 at 12% then you're going to lose weight. that would put you about 192 at 8% bf.

24hrbulker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    how tall are ya buddy?
    6 feet

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    if you're wanting to stay at 200lbs then you're going to have to bulk some. You said you're at 12% bf and want to go to 8%. If you are 200 at 12% then you're going to lose weight. that would put you about 192 at 8% bf.
    i agree, thats why i am cutting down now, planning to cut to 190ish, i assume after the two test cycles and the dianabol bridge, that would put me around 210 and hopefully a whole lot stronger, will maintain around 210ish for a few months to make sure gains stay,most likely wont cut again till winter next year. need to make sure i hold most of the strenght gains with high calories

well as far as the 10 mg bridge, i will have to pass, seems not to much first hand accounts, and thats what i was mainly looking for, not to mention that everyone disagreed with it. thanks to everyone that post but just going to cut and start the first day of summer with prop and winny as first planned, and kratos, your info was very useful

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    this was a weak bridge to begin with, 10mgs. isn't nothing, it will not maintain a decent amount of mass over natural.

Quote Originally Posted by 24hrbulker View Post
    well as far as the 10 mg bridge, i will have to pass and kratos, your info was very useful
    No problem man. I think your choice is a wise one not to do the bridge.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    well ill chime in and say i did the 10mg d-bol bridge and it worked great for me, 10 mg d-bol first thing in the morning 15 mins within waking up was perfect for me, any later after about 30 mins and your body will sense that there is an outside anabolic and stay shut down, if you do it first thing your body thinks its doing its natural thing and your cortisol levels will be cut down to a minimum. i think 10 mg d-bol is a perfect bridge and it will help retain some mass for sure, it did for me and i felt pretty good. itll restore your body to about 80% natural, then for the last few weeks you continue a real post cycle with clomid nolva etc..i tried it and have to say first hand that it worked best for me...

NICKO85 is offline New Member
    is it ok to take creatine with dbol ? I started my dbol today and had creatine.feel a little breathless and dehydrated.any advice is greatly apprieciated

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20 View Post
    10 mg d-bol first thing in the morning 15 mins within waking up was perfect for me, any later after about 30 mins and your body will sense that there is an outside anabolic and stay shut down, if you do it first thing your body thinks its doing its natural thing and your cortisol levels will be cut down to a minimum.
    not sure about that one, your body doesn't really care where it comes from inside or out. first thing in the morning is how you would do it, but that's so it's out of your system by your next sleep. At 6' 200 I think diet should be the focus instead of being on contiuous steroids , jmho, but glad it worked for you.

Quote Originally Posted by NICKO85 View Post
    is it ok to take creatine with dbol? I started my dbol today and had creatine.feel a little breathless and dehydrated.any advice is greatly apprieciated
    start your own thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information