Thread: Doctors Appt

robman0079 is offline New Member

Doctors Appt

Hey all,
    If you tell a doc ur on the juice, can he turn you in or anything? I have this really bad cough, throat infection, strep throat (not sure) and i want to go to the doctor, but am afraid that if he prescribes me medicine im gonna have to tell him so he doesnt give me something that will react neagtively with Tes E.
    Thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    There is no need to tell him anything, there is nothing he can give you that will react negatively with Test E

Well i drank a can of coke and the caffeine made me go crazy, shaking, trembling, and vomitting. Has never happened to me before. Happend 2nd wk of my cycle, i thought i was gonna die my heart was beating so fast. so i mean i was just checkin to see if he gave me a corticosteroid i wont have a heart attack or somethin.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    your doctor cant turn u in unless ur showing signs of abuse, and even then he can only get u help

my doctor knows everything i use

that is if i used anything

this is my 1st cycle im only 150 ive been workin out for 2 yrs and eating right... i dont think i would be abusing them. i just dont want to get fd bc i let him know that im on them. maybe i could ask him hypothetically if a person was on tes if he could take the medicine he might perscribe me

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How old are you dude ?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    NO he can not....its a HIPPA violation....you can own his practice if he turns you in....

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    The only thing to be concerned about when telling your doc about AAS use is close mindedness. Some doctors will approach every symptom as steroid related.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I decided to tell my doc after my 2nd cycle. All he said is...makes you look good on the outside, not on the inside.
    I feel better now cause I get bloodwork done now reguarly.
    No harm in telling him, only if necessary I guess

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robman0079 View Post
    Well i drank a can of coke and the caffeine made me go crazy, shaking, trembling, and vomitting. Has never happened to me before. Happend 2nd wk of my cycle, i thought i was gonna die my heart was beating so fast. so i mean i was just checkin to see if he gave me a corticosteroid i wont have a heart attack or somethin.
    Did you ever think it could have been the coke? Maybe you had an insulin reaction but unrelated to the test e, are you using ANYTHING else?

was it a can or bottle? There has been reports over the years of cans of pop being contaminated with??? rat poison and other things due to overspray, that is why I try to always remember to wipe the top of a can of anything before opening it.

Thread Information