Thread: Test 400

balls is offline New Member

Test 400

From what I've read Test 400 usually contains 25 mg of test propionate , 187mg of test cyp and 188 mg of test enanthate ... I came across a 10 ml vial of some Test 400 that contains 100mg of test prop, 150mg of test cyp and 150mg of test e. The label sais ****Edit, don't list that.. 400. Has anyone ever seen this? I got it from a reliable source and good lab from what i understand. I Was thinking this would be more beneficial since it has more test prop and usually you wanna shoot prop around 100mg ed or eod. Any thoughts?

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    i had that blend of test 400 but idk if its the same brand, the lab i used is no longer around, btw t400 hurts like a B I T C H! good thing when i used it i blended in some deca 200 or it would have been realy bad.. sorry i cant help more.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by balls View Post
    From what I've read Test 400 usually contains 25 mg of test propionate , 187mg of test cyp and 188 mg of test enanthate ... I came across a 10 ml vial of some Test 400 that contains 100mg of test prop, 150mg of test cyp and 150mg of test e. The label sais ****Edit, don't list that.. 400. Has anyone ever seen this? I got it from a reliable source and good lab from what i understand. I Was thinking this would be more beneficial since it has more test prop and usually you wanna shoot prop around 100mg ed or eod. Any thoughts?
    It depends who made it, (no don't tell me) look at sust350 for example, there's at least two different blends of that and another which uses less esters.

balls is offline New Member
    yeah i took my first shot yesterday and i could barely sit down today haha. I dont care about the pain as long as i get good gains on it. im running it with tren also, using superdrol for the first 3 weeks. I guess i'll see what happens

Thread Information