Thread: Gyno prevention

Mylo333 is offline Junior Member

Gyno prevention

I'm a newbie going on my 1st cycle soon, i was doing some research when i seen the All you need to Know about Gyno thread, for my 1st cycle i'm doing Test 500mg /week, should i be looking to go on Letro to prevent Gyno? or will nolva and l-dex be ok?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Just stick with the adex if you're going to run prevention. You shouldn't need nolva while on if you're running that. Letro is seriously powerful stuff, I wouldn't use that for what you're doing. It can be nice just to have it on hand though. For peace of mind.

can you suggest a dosage? i'v readup that .5mg should be good to go, should i run it through out my cycle?

fitfreak is offline New Member
    Will you be taking an oral kick-start or just test?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    with the adex you could use .25 ed or even eod.

I'l be doing Test alone for my 1st cycle - 500mg / week for about 10-12 weeks, so i'm probably gona run the adex for the entire duration of my cycle and run my pct 2 weeks after my last Test shot

i just found out the price of arimidex , i was jus wondering if for my 1st cycle nolvadex wouldnt be a cheaper option for me considering i'l only be running test, can anyone please suggest dosage to run through my cycle??

mattwho123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Just stick with the adex if you're going to run prevention. You shouldn't need nolva while on if you're running that.
    u dont need it

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylo333 View Post
    i just found out the price of arimidex, i was jus wondering if for my 1st cycle nolvadex wouldnt be a cheaper option for me considering i'l only be running test, can anyone please suggest dosage to run through my cycle??

Nolva is bad on cycle because it can inhibit your gains.

Get the Adex, its like 65.00 on AR-R .com.

Run .25mgs ED or .5mgs EOD.

SERMS for PCT.

AI's for estrogen control.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Some people have no problem with gyno at all. Have your ancillaries on hand (letro, adex and nolva) in case you need them. I run .5 adex and 20mg nolva ED on cycle because Im very gyno prone. If I cut to 10mg of nolva I will develope sore nipps in a couple of weeks. At 20mg,no problem. Think of Letro as the "big ****ing hammer". If you get a lump start that up right away. I've always been able to get rid of the lumps if I start right when I notice them. But, I know guys who never have any problem at all. You'll have to see for yourself if you have problems once you start.

BTW, losing gains while taking an AI or SERM or greatly overstated.

You run BOTH .5mgs of Adex and 20mgs of Nolva ED? During cycle?

Thats a PCT dose bro...

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    You run BOTH .5mgs of Adex and 20mgs of Nolva ED? During cycle?

Thats a PCT dose bro...
    Trust me, that's an anti gyno dose. This is run for every cycle. And it wasn't run this way until I found I needed it. If I go EOD or lower the dose, puffy nipples and occassional lumps. But, if caught quickly Ive always been able to reverse it. PCT nolva starts at 60mg ED. 20mg pct? Not enough bro.

Too many don't take or even have on hand the ancillaries they should.
    Last edited by Bossman; 11-13-2008 at 09:23 AM.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had gyno from when I was young. Not too terrible but bad enough. After my first couple cycles I got the surgery done. Now I will always have letro on hand because I don't want it to come back.

Without it I get achy nipples. Letro always does the trick. I think it just depends if you are prone to it like I am. I know guys who never use anything during cycle and have no problems at all. Lucky bastards.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    I thought nolva and adex shoulndt be run together....hmmm....

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They can be ran together just the effectiveness is slightly reduced. I personally like how they work together but everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Trust me, that's an anti gyno dose. This is run for every cycle. And it wasn't run this way until I found I needed it. If I go EOD or lower the dose, puffy nipples and occassional lumps. But, if caught quickly Ive always been able to reverse it. PCT nolva starts at 60mg ED. 20mg pct? Not enough bro.

No dude, thats an Anti-Gain dose...

That nuts to run both those. I believe you when you say it works for you. Everyone is different no doubt.

But be careful when telling people that, make sure to say this is what works best for me.

Most guy's gains would be affected if they used those in conjunction at that dose.

Like i said, keep doing it if it works for you, but just so the n00bs know, thats probably too much for a majority of people.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post

Wow, iv'e never know anyone suffer from gyno while on nolva,(estrogen related) i thought it completely blocked the estrogen receptors in breast tissue.
    Doesen't nolva also reduce the eficacy of adex by around 38%.
    On top of that, nolva will affect gains because it screws with your IGF system.
    But if you got to run it, you got to run it.

Yep, it's either run it or grow breasts. I've tried every conceivable combination, but if I don't run both, or run lower then 20mg nolva Ed, I get gyno syptoms. And, I occassionally need to run letro. Usually though, it's when Ive tried to cut my doses of nolva and adex and lumps appear. Hey, if Im win my pro card, I'll get gyno surgery and not have to worry about it.

WAR4BTT, I don't advise everyone run this. But, I do absolutely recommend everyone (specifically new users) have an AI and SERM on hand when cycling. My very first cycle gave me gyno syptoms at the end of the first week. I do know a few lucky individuals that have no problems with whatever they run.

BTW, I gain very nicely running both of these. Once again, there are no absolutes. You can gain when running a Serm and AI.

^^ Oh i totally agree bro.. You can absolutley gain when running an AI.

And you should always have an AI and even Letro on hand for cycles. Reguardless of how small or light they are, its better to be safe rather than sorry.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I'm a newbie going on my 1st cycle soon, i was doing some research when i seen the All you need to Know about Gyno thread, for my 1st cycle i'm doing Test 500mg /week, should i be looking to go on Letro to prevent Gyno? or will nolva and l-dex be ok?
    I would use a small amount of AI whether its ARIMIDEX .LETROZOLE or AROMASIN .

Ok So i can get Letro and Arimidex for the same price, should i get the Letro and keep it as a safety precaution and try running without Arimidex to test if i'm susceptible to Gyno? or should i get the Arimidex and just run with it ED?Unfortunately i cant get both at this time

Ok So i can get Letro and Arimidex for the same price, should i get the Letro and keep it as a safety precaution and try running without Arimidex to test if i'm susceptible to Gyno? or should i get the Arimidex and just run with it ED?Unfortunately i cant get both at this time

With the cycle you are running adex would be good, but EOD at a low dose is plenty.

i prefer adex myself.

as far as igf levels.. from what ive seen nolvadex does have an effect on exogenous igf levels.. but its igf produces locally in the muscles that would effect muscle growth.

imo loss of gains when using nolvadex are slim to none..

Win369 is offline Associate Member
    how bout proviron in cycle ? is it effective to avoid gyno ?

Quote Originally Posted by Win369 View Post
    how bout proviron in cycle ? is it effective to avoid gyno ?
    Nope, you need an AI or SERM.

dildoman is offline Associate Member
    Go for arimidex and dont be tight with money to purchase it or you will end up with the same mistake like me by getting gyno cut out. .25mg ed should be sufficient enough to prevent it.

Thanks, ok i'l definately get Arimidex , is it ok for me to start the 1st day i start injecting, or should i start a week or 2 in advance?

dildoman is offline Associate Member
    Start from beginning at .25 eod, if you feel it aint enough go to .25mg ed.

Froggy is offline Member
    The facts = 1st cycle, 500 mg/week of test only, (I'll ASSUME a longer ester such as enthanate - it makes a difference).
    The Question? Should an anti-estrogen compound be employed within this cycle.

IMHO; At 500mg/week you should be alright, with regaurds to gyno, but at 500mg/week more than a few persons have reported nipple issues. So, You purchase the arimidex for use during cycle & also plan for your PCT which should include a serm. Letro is really very strong & IMO much to strong for 500mg/week test (its a short list).

Start the arimidex @ 0.25mg EOD, three days before your first inject, so on your inject day you are taking your second AI dose (what the heck - with short esters its more important to start the AI first IMO). Stay with this low dose EOD. If you start to experience any nipple issues, go to ED. If still have issues, go to 0.5mg ED. You get the picture. If its in your system, you can react quickly with an increase to any problems. Conversely (with longer estered test), if its not in your system and you have nipple issues, it will be a long time wishing you had used an AI. good luck.

Brilliant bro, thanks for the info...

Just curious to know, will the Adex be sufficient if i add hgh?

dude, first cycle.. HGH..come on.. no need for that at this point for sure

Thanks bro, appreciate the advice, and taken, cant really afford hgh right now, need to budget, i'm just curious though, i'm thinking of doing an hgh, test cycle in the future, i have been following 1 of the other guys logs on this forum,his only on hgh and doesnt use anything for gyno, i know its specific to certain individuals as is all things we take, so just wanted to get my ducks in a row and findout for future ref if adex at the same dosage would be fine with Letro on hand?

Thread Information