Thread: Mystery

power10er is offline Junior Member

Mystery

My friend purchased a 100cc bottle of t400 with another guy and they both got 50cc's. There is no label on his bottle and he has some questions. He is getting stronger and putting on muscle but he is not gaining "weight" as he did previously with t250 so he is concerned about what he is actually using. Is there any way to test the t400 or any way to know if it is legit? Should he be expecting the same weight gains.

he is stacking:
    t400-1cc/wk
    deca400-1cc/wk

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What was on the label? 100cc bottles are not common infact I have never heard of them other than home brew supplies.

Also those compounds need to be shot twice weekly not once.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^he said there was no label

Likely the test is underdosed. I would never buy and use something like that you are gambling with your health big time.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    There are no public testing labs remaining that I'm aware of.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    sounds like bath tub brew!! I wouldnt touch anything without a label on it. I'm surprised you went ahead and started it anyway m8.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by power10er;428***4
    My friend purchased a 100cc bottle of t400 with another guy and they both got 50cc's. There is no label on his bottle and he has some questions. He is getting stronger and putting on muscle but he is not gaining "weight" as he did previously with t250 so he is concerned about what he is actually using. Is there any way to test the t400 or any way to know if it is legit? Should he be expecting the same weight gains.

he is stacking:
    t400-1cc/wk
    deca400-1cc/wk
    strange that you and your friend are using the same gear, same cycle, and both have the same concerns lol.
    what about the other (I guess third) guy?
    Test 400

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    strange that you and your friend are using the same gear, same cycle, and both have the same concerns lol.
    Test 400
    It could be a coincidence!! lmao

Actually the honest truth is that my friend with the mysterious gear and the previous post about the t400 is the same guy. He asked me about the t400 first and then told me how he got it and why he was really curious about it after I posted the first question. I told him that he was crazy for taking it without a label and God only knows what it is.

I am not taking it. I have been buying gear of my own for a year now as money allows. I have learned from previous pieced together stacks to have all my gear and PCT together before starting. Trust me I jumped all over my buddy and begged him to just trash what he has and buy something legit.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    There are no public testing labs remaining that I'm aware of.

not here in the states.. you can send it overseas.. they still get gear tested and post results at b.o.s. and DBB

Guys, labels dont mean shit......You can put a label on anything, saying it is something else.....The real question is, does he trust his source......Sounds like he has a lot of doubt....

Yeah he does have some significant doubt but he is basing most of it off of his past experience when he pumped 2 and 3 cc's of t250 per week. He really put on some weight. I told him that I would be egstatic if I was putting on muscle and strength without the excess weight gain...but I also told him he was a fool for using something that he was unsure of. He never saw any of it in an original bottle before it was split up. Oh well it is his body.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Guys, labels dont mean shit......You can put a label on anything, saying it is something else.....The real question is, does he trust his source......Sounds like he has a lot of doubt....
    ^^
    Wel put bro!

I mean i brew my own gear,and sometimes i like to put my own handwritten labels on it saying "pvssy magnet"....wait this shit works!the label must make it legit

Damn, i guess all those blue tops are fake too, they never come with a label....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    ^^
    Wel put bro!

I mean i brew my own gear,and sometimes i like to put my own handwritten labels on it saying "pvssy magnet"....wait this shit works!the label must make it legit
    Yeh but theirs d!ck heads out there that havent got a clue when it comes down to making their own. I'm not implying your one of them m8, but like said, it depends on whether or not you trust the source. Theirs so much sh!t out there its unbelievable, and some people just dont care what they flog to others.
    I wish I knew how to make my own!!

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    ^^
    Wel put bro!

That is hilarious man.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    Yeh but theirs d!ck heads out there that havent got a clue when it comes down to making their own. I'm not implying your one of them m8, but like said, it depends on whether or not you trust the source. Theirs so much sh!t out there its unbelievable, and some people just dont care what they flog to others.
    I wish I knew how to make my own!!

Check out the lab section of this forum.....tells you how to do it step by step......

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Check out the lab section of this forum.....tells you how to do it step by step......
    I'll have a look at that then, Cheers!!

Home brew is the way to go....you can control almost all of the variables of your gear....

Thread Information