crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member

what shouls i do gyno?..

i like to say hello to every 1 its been a while since i visted.i been using test enth 600mg a week (keep in mind this is my 2nd cycle using the same)anyway,my nipples r starting to get soar but no lumps YET.but,im concern of gyno..i do have clomid 50mg (tabs) and tamoxifen 20mg (tabs) my cycle will continue for 20 weeks in 8 week now..i ran my first cycle 16 weeks and my nipples did get soar toward the 12 week i discontinued the cycle at 16 nothing happened.i rather not risk without precaution.what,how many mgs and for how long?..and will it prevent it?..thanks!..

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    id run some nolvadex at 20mg for a few days and see if it helps.if not bump it to 40.. once symptoms subside id continue at 10-20mg for remainder of cycle

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i would overnight an AI and start that, instead of the novla.

okay

okay use leto for a AI,i have none at this time but will get definitely ASP.what will be the dosage?and not to use anything i mention above until i get the AI?..

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    you are not on cycle at present time. do not use letro, add Aromasin to your pct at 25mg.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I love my adex in these situations....nolva might do it but could take a little longer than adex...20 mg's nolva for a few days till it goes away then 20 mg's eod for the duration..IMO

ausmanalot is offline Associate Member
    just ****ing have an operation and get it cut out dude
    it aint the end of the world

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    if it is defo gyno u net letro simple as use this for help http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=gyno

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    dude nolvadex is the best option for gyno point blank..nolvadex not working,taking longer than adex or waiting to get an AI and doing nothing is fukin nuts..
    start the nolvadex if you think your having issues..stop what estrogen is there and causing the problem from binding to the receptor now.. or freakin wait around while it continues to get worse.. as far as nolvadex taking longer to work is ludicrous, first it takes an AI time to reach therapeutic levels, whlie the problem continues to get worse.. also an AI will help limit the the conversion of more test to estrogen but what about the circulating estrogen thats already there and causing your problem..
    if your smart you will take the nolvadex and quit bullshitting around.. JMO
    Last edited by Mulciber; 11-11-2008 at 08:43 AM.

Mulciber is right. Nolva is the best option and it will stop the nipple formation tissue and in fact that is the issue at the moment right ?

well i guess if my nipples r soar,i can't think of anything else however,on my first cycle they got soar but nothing came about and i ran the cycle another 3 weeks..but not wanting to take a chance the w/longer cycle.so i guess ill do the nolva.but wait i need to order some witch im going to do as of now.should i run clomid or tamoxifen for now?thanks for the advice..

Thread Information