rare breed is offline New Member

depakote 500mg mood stabe

hello all. ive been trainning for 7 years, i know what im doing, , i have a very good supplier. am on some new meds from the doc which are depakote 500mgs, am on 1000 mgs a day, any one know if you can take them with gear? i asked my doctor and he said no! thanks justin.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think it would be a problem...test is naturally occuring in anybody's body who usually takes depakote...

He probably just doesn't advocate AAS....but...Im no doctor...do what you want

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    It it used for treating bipolar disorder so I would think that is what your taking it for.it's kind of the same deal as alot of people using gear who are on anti deppressants,your not supposed to because you have a mental illness but alot of people do anyway.I used to be on it so let me tell you another thing,get ready for some serious weight gain.my face got so fat I looked like a blowfish when I was on it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^exactly. its your choice but things could get alot worse for you especially during pct when your hormons are really out or wack. im not sure what your diagnosed with but certain people can get anxiety and depression during pct and if you already have that it can get alot worse
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

bene, what do you mean by weight gain? fat? can you get big on depakote meaning mass? thanks for info, justin

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    do you take it for bi-polar? epilepsy? or migranes?
    I think your doc wants you to focus on your health rather then introduce another variable. If bipolar, you need to be very careful of anything that can alter your mood.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by rare breed View Post
    bene, what do you mean by weight gain? fat? can you get big on depakote meaning mass? thanks for info, justin
    fat, it makes you hungry/crave carbs and unhealthy food

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    ASS can make you manic and after cycel in PCT you can become severe depressed!

Stay away from ASS!

yes am bipolar. thanks for the info.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    gary busey takes that

yea bro it's mostly unwanted weight gain.I did gain a hell of alot of mass when I took it which I liked but the bad thing is that your face gets real fat.dbol and drol face don't do any justice to depakote face if that means anything to u LOL.its just not worth it,they've come along way as far as mood stabilizers since depakote.there are alot of medications that work just as good with far less side effects.

I'll tell u right now your not gonna be happy with the way u look after taking it for a while because your gonna look like a blowfish.ask your doctor about lamictal,it's the newest medication out for treating bipolar.I've been on it for about a year and have had no side effects and works very well.

Thread Information