outlawmuscle is offline Associate Member

Desoxymethyltestosterone, D-bol, Testosterone

What do you guys think about this cycle???

w 1-4 30 mg of madol ed
    w 1-4 30 mg of dbol ed
    w 1-10 500 mg of test enth
    w 13-14 30 mg of nolvadex ed

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Who are you Barry Bonds?

lol Seriously, where did you find that? (Dont actually say.) They just put DMT on the banned list...

Anyway, you should be running the Test E another two weeks. And Nolva is probably not enough. Throw in some Clomid and you should be good.

Idk much about the Madol, i do know that caused side effects that are typical of 17a-alkylated steroids , such as liver damage when taken in higher dosages.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post

Idk much about the Madol, i do know that caused side effects that are typical of 17a-alkylated steroids, such as liver damage when taken in higher dosages.
    "Characterisation of the pharmacological profile of desoxymethyltestosterone (Madol), a steroid misused for doping."

Diel, Friedel, Geyer, Kamber, Laudenbach-Leschowsky, Schänzer, Thevis, Vollmer, and Zierau.

Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT), also known as Madol, is a steroid recently identified to be misused as a doping agent. Since, the knowledge of functions of this substance is rather limited, it was our aim to characterise the pharmacological profile of DMT and to identify potential adverse side effects.

DMT was synthesised, its purity was confirmed and its biological activity was tested. The potency of Madol (DMT) to transactivate androgen receptor (AR) dependent reporter gene expression was two times lower as compared to dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
    testosterone , administration of DMT resulted in a stimulation of IGF-1 and myostatin mRNA expression in the gastrocnemius muscle. In the prostate proliferation was stimulated by TP (testosteronepropionate), but remained unaffected by DMT.

Remarkably, treatment with DMT, in contrast to TP, resulted in a significant increase of the heart weight. In the liver, DMT slightly stimulates the expression of the tyrosine aminotransferase gene (TAT). Our results demonstrate that DMT is a potent AR agonist with an anabolic activity. Besides the levator ani weight, DMT also modulates the gene expression in the musculus gastrocnemius.

The observed stimulation of TAT expression in the liver and the significant increase of the heart weight after DMT treatment can be taken as an indication for side effects. Summarizing these data it is obvious that DMT is a powerful anabolic steroid with selective androgen receptor modulators (SARM) like properties and some indications for toxic side effects. Therefore, there is a need for a strict control of a possible misuse.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    What were your thoughts on what you wanted out of this cycle?

Even though they are of short duration and low dosage, I don't like the fact you are taking two oral compounds for one! Especially the mtest

How many cycles have you completed before this one?

Mtest is primarily used for increasing aggression pre-workout or prior to competition,
    it's bodybuilding properties are not great. Mtest converts to DiHydroTestosterone, which can cause hair loss. I hope you aren't fond of your hair.

The DBol is used as a bulking agent but can have a drastic impact on your cardiovascular system as it reduces cell respiration and red blood cell count. I found this out as I was attempting to cycle with Dbol and test and in the first few weeks I could not even get through the simplest boxing drills. I had been boxing/kickboxing to lose weight in the run up to my first cycle. Can you say winded, I can, I might never use dbol again.

The only compound I don't have a problem with is the test.

If you are an athlete I would go with the mtest and test. The mtest to increase aggression and the test to bring strength and stamina in the following weeks. You might want to try frontloading the test so as to bring your strength gains up more quickly.

If you are not an athlete and are just looking for size and don't care about cardio I would suggest 25mg ED of dbol, possibly bump it up to 40mg, with the test.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Either use the Dbol or the Phera-Plex for your kickstart. Not Both. other than that it looks fine. Post cycle could use some help tho. Run Nolva weeks 13-16 and Id include an AI myself.

Thread Information