Rando911 is offline Associate Member

What was she thinking!!!

Last night my girl was doing my regular shot, when aspirating she decided to pull the plunger so hard that it created a huge air bubble. I think the bubble was a vacume and when she started to inject it dissapeared. It was a 2cc shot and she pulled the plunger so far back it almost poped out of the syringe (retarded!). My question is, what the hell was she thinking? She has done this ten time before without any problems, why now? Ok, thats not really the question. If air was injected and I didnt have a caughing fit that means the air bubble is sitting IM and will be absorbed by the body? Is there a chance it did make it into a vein without me knowing? Could I keel over at work today due to an embolisim?

I am not really worried about this happening, just curious on worst case senarios...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your fine. if it was injected into a vein you would already of had a stroke but obviously you injected im and are fine. just make sure she dosnt make a habit out of doing that. if the needle was deep into the muscle air shouldnt of got into the syringe anyway and it was probably just suction
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    wow i would of killed her fvkin bout like tht, i hope she got told.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    like PT said. if the needle was deep in the muscle.. then it was air. just suction from aspirating.

your fine.

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    I cant really "tell her off" unless I want to do the shots my self. I just tried to tell her how to do it the correct way and move on. I must say, this was the most painfull shot yet!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando911 View Post
    I cant really "tell her off" unless I want to do the shots my self. I just tried to tell her how to do it the correct way and move on. I must say, this was the most painfull shot yet!
    Bitch slapping and then do the shots yourself you p ussy, its easy !!!

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    you need a lot of air in the vein to kill you the blood in your veins are not oxygenated that blood is now on its way back to the heart to get more oxygen its the artery you have to worry about if you inject air into a artery than that is bad news the blood from the artery is a Cherey red color and the blood from the vein is the color of the blood if you scratch you're self.

was the air already in the syringe before she stuck you

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    you'll live. Just make sure you keep a close eye on her next time, but with me their wouldnt be a next time. I prefer to inject myself at least then if anything does go wrong which is very rare then its your own fault and not the person doing it for you.

thats right

Did you tell her she has to lick it before you stick it.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    thats right

Did you tell her she has to lick it before you stick it.
    lol its not a garfield you stick on your car window
    you have mail m8

meathead320 is offline Member
    Tiny bit of air wont kill you, even in a vein.

If you still 3cc's of air into an artery, well, then you got problems but they will be over fast.

As far as her shooting you, you get what you pay for.

I rotate spots on my quads, as I cannot reach my delts, not enough to inject them anyway. Same with my glutes. I need to stretch more.

One thing that helps is I use 5/8th" 25 gauge needles, and I use an 18 gauge to draw up the stuff, then swtich to the little pin for the stick.

I am of the school of though that in muscle is no different be it 5/8th”, or 1.5” deep.

It is easy to find different spots on your thighs, and rotate between them. There are about 5 places on each thigh, and you can rotate them easily. Just get the area relaxed and sterilized, and use the Z track method. Having a tiny bit of air in the tip will make sure you are not looking 5mg with each shot as waste too. It goes to the top when you aspirate .

LoL “aspirate sounds like ass-pirate” I just noticed that. “He heh he”

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is why I don't let my wife do my shots. In case anything goes wrong I don't need the argument.

strongboes is offline New Member
    Sounds like she just created a vacuum bubble in the barrel, which will have disappeared as soon as she stopped aspirating. It's what is supposed to happen...

Dinosaur is offline Member
    man up and do it yourself.
    question. did u piss her off before she injcted u? sounds like a revenge to me if she already has done it over and over...hahaha

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You'll live...about a wk. lol Did you piss her off bro?
    Seriously though you'll be fine , it aint going to a vein.

Quote Originally Posted by strongboes View Post
    Sounds like she just created a vacuum bubble in the barrel, which will have disappeared as soon as she stopped aspirating. It's what is supposed to happen...
    I agree

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando911 View Post
    Last night my girl was doing my regular shot, when aspirating she decided to pull the plunger so hard that it created a huge air bubble. I think the bubble was a vacume and when she started to inject it dissapeared. It was a 2cc shot and she pulled the plunger so far back it almost poped out of the syringe (retarded!). My question is, what the hell was she thinking? She has done this ten time before without any problems, why now? Ok, thats not really the question. If air was injected and I didnt have a caughing fit that means the air bubble is sitting IM and will be absorbed by the body? Is there a chance it did make it into a vein without me knowing? Could I keel over at work today due to an embolisim?

I am not really worried about this happening, just curious on worst case senarios...
    IM injections can handle some air... I always put a little air in the tube to help push out that last little bit of gear. I fu*king hate seeing oil in the pin afterward. haha

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead320 View Post

LoL “aspirate sounds like ass-pirate” I just noticed that. “He heh he”
    You need some sleep bro.

Thread Information