mrtosa is offline Associate Member

help to decide cutting cycle

i have on hand the materials to do these 2 cycles on january....8weeks anavar only at 40-50mg /d... or primo at 350mg/wkly im right now at my 8 month of gh at 2-3 iu with some nice result drop 5% in bf nice skin and all the benefits of gh now i want to add something extra to take me to another level on bf i want to know wich one do first ....i will do the one with less sides...i will use some caber because i have some puffy nipples from the gh i have also on hand some adex,nolva ,livercure and clen i planify to wait 3-4 month between cycles...
    ok here are my stat 240lb 6' 20years experience lifting,43 years old good genes,15%bf my igf are at 450...ah and this is my first cycle
    my goals are 225-230 solid at 9-10%bf
    i eventually planify to do trt but in this 2 cycles i dont want to use test all the help wil be greatly apreciated

Dinosaur is offline Member
    well, u will for sure hear some memebrs telling u this.
    loose some body fat, u should consider adding test to ur cycle in order for ur cycle to look right and var cycle alone is not recommended.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Surprised you went straight to hgh before gear:dunno:
    Anyway , yup , go with an only test cycle first. Say 500mg ew of enanth or cyp. Just hold onto the var , don't run that yet. You could give it to me

jajaja thats a good one...the problem with the test is that i think i will get too big right now im in good shape i want to lose those extra pound from the belly im actually doing 1 hour of cardio and lift 3times(maybe the %bf is a little less) a week i already have a 4 pack just want the 6pack i will eventually will do the test but not now..i know diet is the most important right now is more or less ok but with the cycle will be perfect

so ozzy127 i can take that as a sugestion for the var?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    well, u will for sure hear some memebrs telling u this.
    loose some body fat, u should consider adding test to ur cycle in order for ur cycle to look right and var cycle alone is not recommended.
    Why?

I run Var only cycles all the time. Many people do. Its safe to take for more than 6 weeks due to its low toxicity.

OP go for Var only if thats what you wanna do.

Start at at least 50mgs ED. You might also wanna get some Clen since you want to cut some BF%.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i agree.. between the 2 think var would be the way to go..
    oh lats, he already has the clen hes ahead of the game.. lol

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i think sone form of test. is a necessary for any cycle. sexually and lean muscle, it can be low dose!! i am a big var fan but i was told by a wise man once to never do just oral or just inject. should use both on any cycle. cutting look at var/test./hgh/t3 or clen .

thanks bro,does anyone heard of the synergi between var and gh?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtosa View Post
    Dont know synergy but do know that with both you would be in a very anti catabolic state so you should be able to cut and drop minimal muscle, very minimal. (is an anti catabolic therefore an anabolic state - just curious *L)

thanks,does anyone heard of livercure?thats the one im planifying to use to keep my liver enzyme under control..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtosa View Post
    i am a big hgh fan. i do yearly antiaging doses and then bump it up for cutting/bulking. i see a huge difference with mixing var and hgh!! var makes my muscles hard/pumped even hours after workout. combined i really drop bf and stay hard and lean.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Dont know synergy but do know that with both you would be in a very anti catabolic state so you should be able to cut and drop minimal muscle, very minimal. (is an anti catabolic therefore an anabolic state - just curious *L)
    yes!!

really?you are the man..how much you used?im planifying keep the 2-3iu that im now and add 30-40mg (maybe more)of anavar not sure about the clen but i will try(i heard about the sides..imsomnia etc)and livercure...do you used only the gh and the var?

Dinosaur is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Why?

I run Var only cycles all the time. Many people do. Its safe to take for more than 6 weeks due to its low toxicity.

OP go for Var only if thats what you wanna do.

Start at at least 50mgs ED. You might also wanna get some Clen since you want to cut some BF%.
    i have ran d-bol only cycle and var only cycle back when i didn;t have a slice idea of what i was doing. but found it very effective while combining orals w/ injectables. i have a rule i stick too, either do it right or don't do it.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim37 View Post
    yes!!
    I was kinda just joking ....but thanks for the answer. Hard to imply humor via text in a forum sometimes. Either that or i just have an f'd up sense of humor. Oh well either way thanks!

Does anyone else have experience with var and hgh at the same time?

Thread Information