overboost is offline New Member

What would be worse?

Hey guys you all are a wealth of knowledge I just wanted your opinions on what would be worse for the body.

scenario 1
    coming off a 10 week cycle of test c doing a PCT and getting back on 1 month after PCT is complete but doing a sust deca cycle

or

scenario 2
    not coming off of the test c and running if for another month and a half and starting another 12 week cycle of sust deca. giving you just over a 6ish month total cycle.

I suppose there is allways the option of cruising on test untill the next cycle.
    Please dont flame me for asking this as i just want your honest opinions. And yes im aware that generally time on or time on+PCT equals time off.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    I don't like either idea.
    stats?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Welcome.
    stats?
    ^^x2

Both are bad ideas

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Welcome.
    stats?
    agreed

Welcome.
    stats?
    Im 25
    215lbs
    not sure exact body fat %
    training solid in the gym for 1.5 years and Muay Thai for just over 5 years total

could you please suggest a good course of action given the situation?
    Is their any alternative other then just taking time off?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by overboost View Post
    Im 25
    215lbs
    not sure exact body fat %
    training solid in the gym for 1.5 years and Muay Thai for just over 5 years total

could you please suggest a good course of action given the situation?
    Is their any alternative other then just taking time off?
    why not just run a normal 12 week cycle and do a pct and then wait the appropriate time and do another?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    why not just run a normal 12 week cycle and do a pct and then wait the appropriate time and do another?
    agreed 100%

let me set up an analogy to help you understand what you are saying, you know that you don't actually grow when you workout right? in fact it's the opposite, when you workout you are actually breaking down muscle fibers, the time when you are actually getting bigger is the time between workouts when your body is resting, now that i've got that out of the way, here is the analogy

what you are saying is that you basically want to workout twice a day, 7 days a week for an indefinite amount of time (cycling for 6 months when you have ONLY been working out for 1.5 years or running back to back cycles without rest), while this sounds like a good strategy, it's horrible because you are not giving your body time to recover

so in short, what you are doing is like doing 30second sprints with 15 seconds of rest in between, you will be able to keep pace for a little while, but sooner or later your body will give out

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    agreed 100%

let me set up an analogy to help you understand what you are saying, you know that you don't actually grow when you workout right? in fact it's the opposite, when you workout you are actually breaking down muscle fibers, the time when you are actually getting bigger is the time between workouts when your body is resting, now that i've got that out of the way, here is the analogy

what you are saying is that you basically want to workout twice a day, 7 days a week for an indefinite amount of time (cycling for 6 months when you have ONLY been working out for 1.5 years or running back to back cycles without rest), while this sounds like a good strategy, it's horrible because you are not giving your body time to recover

so in short, what you are doing is like doing 30second sprints with 15 seconds of rest in between, you will be able to keep pace for a little while, but sooner or later your body will give out
    Thanks for the input man!

Thread Information