notauser is offline Junior Member

need some help/comments

i'm going to run test and tren .
    will be using t3 and clen to help drop fat.
    looking to add either winny or masteron or increase dose of tren to get the veiny hard look.

also, if using winny/masteron, what's the difference between 50mg/day for 4 weeks and 100mg/day for 2 weeks?

main purpose of winny/masteron is to peak on a certain day - too expensive to be using it as an aid to being a fat burner throughout cycle. opinions?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    age?
    weight?
    cycle exp?
    bf%?
    goals?

i wouldn't advise tren and t3/clen at the same time...YOUR HR WILL BE horribly fast...

Quote Originally Posted by notauser View Post
    also, if using winny/masteron, what's the difference between 50mg/day for 4 weeks and 100mg/day for 2 weeks?
    the difference would be 2 weeks or 1/2 strenght +/- the dose.....duh...

i would opt to run 50 for 4 wks with your doses...100 ed x 4wks would be ideal w masteron and 50mg ed x 4 wks with Winny

what is your test/tren doses?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    looking to add either winny or masteron or increase dose of tren to get the veiny hard look.

main purpose of winny/masteron is to peak on a certain day - too expensive to be using it as an aid to being a fat burner throughout cycle. opinions?
    I'd use the test/tren/mast....forget the winnie....those alone will give you what you are looking for...if anything...use the clen/t3 in PCT or the last 4 weeks of cycle...I'd really opt to not use it at all.

tren /mast/t3 my vote

stpete is offline Banned

You've never ran tren before have you? Which tren are you going to use?

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member

Bro, u can't use winny/masteron as fat burners . Clen/T3 is great though.
    If it was me , I'd do 50mg winny for 4 weeks instead of 100mg for 2 weeks. Also I've seen very nice results from test/tren/winny cycles with winny being run for the last 4 weeks (week 8-12 for example). Plus if u're planning to do Clen/T3 during PCT, it'll be a nice addition. Masteron is too expensive if u dont have much paper ( I hear u on that one). I mean u could just spend ur money on test/tren/winny/t3/clen and like u said just increase the tren dose.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    I'd use the test/tren/mast....forget the winnie....those alone will give you what you are looking for...if anything...use the clen/t3 in PCT or the last 4 weeks of cycle...I'd really opt to not use it at all.
    hmm forget t3/clen ? just to clarify, are you saying that tren as a fat burner is more potent than clen/t3 combo? i always thought clen/t3 was the best poor man's fat burning combination..?

i've tried test/tren/winny (low doses) with clen/t3 before. going for a higher dose of tren now.

advice?

Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    Bro, u can't use winny/masteron as fat burners . Clen /T3 is great though.
    If it was me , I'd do 50mg winny for 4 weeks instead of 100mg for 2 weeks. Also I've seen very nice results from test/tren/winny cycles with winny being run for the last 4 weeks (week 8-12 for example). Plus if u're planning to do Clen/T3 during PCT, it'll be a nice addition. Masteron is too expensive if u dont have much paper ( I hear u on that one). I mean u could just spend ur money on test/tren/winny/t3/clen and like u said just increase the tren dose.
    hmm i know they aren't technically fat burners, but do they aid the fat burning process? cause if they don't and all they do is to give the hard look + strength (dht compound) then i'll only use masteron/winny to peak.

but main cycle will be test/tren . you advocate t3/clen in pct as well. how come? need more advice as i ran test/tren/winny/t3/clen all together last time.

thanks a lot guys.

btw going for test e and tren e this time for a longer cycle. did a short one the previous time with test p and tren a.

bump please, need more info regarding why i shouldn't run t3/clen with tren besides HR as someone has mentioned? ran low dose of tren before and it was fine. but i ran clen at 40-50mcg. this is my personal tolerable dose.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    bump please, need more info regarding why i shouldn't run t3/clen with tren besides HR as someone has mentioned? ran low dose of tren before and it was fine. but i ran clen at 40-50mcg. this is my personal tolerable dose.
    did you get blood work last time you ran tren /t3/clen , if so how was it?

nope, i don't run bloodwork while on but i always check before cycle. i.e. i make sure everything goes back to normal before i begin again.

is it supposed to be horrible? i felt great on the outside though. stacked with the winny, veins and all. but i had some HORRIBLE cramps when i slept.

Thread Information