Thread: blood in urine

r1456 is offline Junior Member

blood in urine

well guys as above my friend i train with is suffering from this at the minute he has gone to the doc and he told him he just had a bad kidney infection that was 3 weeks ago but it has come back again he went to another doc which has sent the urine of for tests we a taking prop @ 75 mg ed,tren @75mg ed and winny @ 50mg ed at the minute just wondering has this happened to anyone and what was the problem thanks for the help

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have heard about the same thing happening from people taking fina but never from prop and winny even though it is possible. your buddy should drop the winny and take some kidney protectors and drink alot of water
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    The doc will give you the best answer at whats wrong with his kidneys. IT is prob the TREN it can be bad for the kidneys for some.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i had a kidney infection during a test e and d-bol cycle.

i pissed blood for 6 hours. then it stopped i had a little pain. and i was fine

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Best thing is for him to listen to doc...yes there have been may cases of pissing blood...however you dont waht prexisting condition your friend is carrying...Kidneys are nothing to fool with..

Thread Information