RoidBoid is offline Member

Is There anyway of Stopping DHT ??

hey guys ive got alopecia from steriods and want to go back on soon but need to let my hair grow back first, is there anythink tht i can use next time i cycle to iliminate the DHT in the scalp to stop me losing my hair again

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    im no expert but i think you could get dht blockers but im sure they hinder your gains alot, btw jacked avatar pic dude thats what iam aiming for

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    you've asked this several times before. but if you had searched you would have found plenty of posts.

Steroids are strange in that they theoretically can kick-start a balding process. It is possible that a short course of steroids might start what may have otherwise taken years to start. Once started, anything goes. Your question should be: Do I have active genetic hair loss? The answer is get yourself examined; have your scalp mapped out for miniaturization to find out if you have genetic balding. With that knowledge, you can make intelligent decisions on what to do.

quote from Roshambo

take the dutasteride if test is in your cycle
    nizoral 2% as your shampoo
    Spiro 5% cream blocks androgens and is all you can do

Nizoral - leave in "conditioner/shampoo" or w/e (prevents DHT from forming on the head)
    Rogaine ExStr - Promotes gains -----topical liquid
    Finasteride - stops DHT from forming on the head. Pill -take 1mg daily. (argueably 1mg)

if you're prone to mpb, you're pretty much out of luck for the most part as any steroid will aggrivate the condition

Cause limited hair loss
    1. tbol
    2. var
    3. HGH (but 90% of us can't find it or afford it)

Cause moderate hair loss
    1. primo
    2. eq
    3. deca
    4. test with propecia

Hello baldy!!!
    1. test
    2. halo
    3. tren (the worst)
    4. winny
    5. Dbol
    6.Anadrol

If you have MPB I would get on a regime of propecia, nizoral shampoo, and possible rogiane immediatly

with any winstrol type product they are derived from dht so im not 100% sure but propecia stops the conversion from test to dht so if it is already in dht form propecia might not be effective.

Quote from WAR

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    i was thinking about going for a test see how prone iam before i ever did anything, my mums got very very thick hair at over 40 my dads got no baldness at over 40 n my hair is INCREDIBLY thick n curly and grows really fast need to get it cut every 6 ish weeks so i dont think i would be prone but if anybody has had hair like mine n lost much hair on cycles could you give me a pm let me know

RoidBoid is offline Member
    yes to the above post ive been given help on how to help, not how to stop it from reoccurring

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    in that case, there is no cure for mpb. if you do find one then you are going to be very rich!

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    3 cycle, have baldness in the family, I run 1mg finasteride daily on and off cycle, so far so good!

davpet is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    hey guys ive got alopecia from steriods and want to go back on soon but need to let my hair grow back first, is there anythink tht i can use next time i cycle to iliminate the DHT in the scalp to stop me losing my hair again
    Check out this article :

http://www.ianabolicsteroids.com/bal...teroid-use.htm

Thread Information