LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Safe to start another cycle?

I just got my blood work back from the doctor. I asked him to check my testasterone levels.

My results were a 266. My frined who is a doctor says that is very low and unsafe but my doctor said i was in range and fine. I feel fine except that it still takes a long time to ejaculate during sex, but I feel fine and want sex.

My cycle was Sustanon at 625mg per week for 12 weeks. My PCT was basically the Anthony Roberts PCT, excpet for HCG 2x per week for 500iu. Novaldex for 6 weeks at 20mg per day and Aromasin at 25mg per day.

My last injection was 18 weeks ago. 12 weeks cycle and 6 weeks PCT.

My plan was to go for my first injection tonight. 500mg of Test E for 8 weeks. Same PCT.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Do you know your pre-cycle test levels?

I think this is low and you should start another PCT (only some AI IMO) to put your test at 400-600 and than start another cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by XNathan View Post
    Do you know your pre-cycle test levels?

I think this is low and you should start another PCT (only some AI IMO) to put your test at 400-600 and than start another cycle.
    Agree what were you pre test results?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    I just got my blood work back from the doctor. I asked him to check my testasterone levels.

My results were a 266. My frined who is a doctor says that is very low and unsafe but my doctor said i was in range and fine. I feel fine except that it still takes a long time to ejaculate during sex, but I feel fine and want sex.

My cycle was Sustanon at 625mg per week for 12 weeks. My PCT was basically the Anthony Roberts PCT, excpet for HCG 2x per week for 500iu. Novaldex for 6 weeks at 20mg per day and Aromasin at 25mg per day.

My last injection was 18 weeks ago. 12 weeks cycle and 6 weeks PCT.

My plan was to go for my first injection tonight. 500mg of Test E for 8 weeks. Same PCT.
    I don't see any reason why you shouldn't start another cycle.
    Another PCT wouldn't help with an AI as there isn't any exogenous test to aromatize and your libido is fine.

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    I never had it checked before. From what I know the AI only blocks estrogen. I would think I should do hcg if anything.

Thread Information