Question Mixing different oils??

my upcoming cycle is, prop/cyp/deca /eq/anavar

im gonna be mixing the cyp, deca and eq into the same syringe...my cyp is in peanut oil and the deca and eq is another type of oil, would this be a problem??

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    come on man.... just think for a sec....

oil is oil (at least for here it is) it willa ll go in ur body the same way...

unless ur allergic to peanuts, then that would be a problem...

so NO it wouldnt be a prob

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes you can, cycle looks like to many compounds no need IMHO.

im kickstarting with the prop and ending my last 6 weeks with anavar

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Mixem up and shoot'em in!!

Quote Originally Posted by bossman_1986 View Post
    im kickstarting with the prop and ending my last 6 weeks with anavar
    Good idea, run the var up to pct time but why EQ? to many people mix to many compounds together, there is no need for it, Test as the base and a follow up compound is enough unless your designing something towards to compete with..Best of luck anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Good idea, run the var up to pct time but why EQ? to many people mix to many compounds together, there is no need for it, Test as the base and a follow up compound is enough unless your designing something towards to compete with..Best of luck anyway.
    no im not gonna be competing after this cycle but i will be later

diet wise im doing a lean bulk, the reason why i put eq in here is cause i've never used it and i wanna see how i react to it and since i hear its a weak compound i added to the test and deca ...so we'll see how it goess

Quote Originally Posted by bossman_1986 View Post
    no im not gonna be competing after this cycle but i will be later

diet wise im doing a lean bulk, the reason why i put eq in here is cause i've never used it and i wanna see how i react to it and since i hear its a weak compound i added to the test and deca...so we'll see how it goess
    How will you know how you react with so many compounds in there! in your own statement you added others because its weak, so how would you know what it does....doesnt make sense to me but if your happy with it fair enough.

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    You can mix but your running to much different gear.

this is what my cycle looks like

week 1-4 test prop 100mg/eod
    week 1-14 test cyp 500mg/week
    week 1-12 eq 500mg/week
    week 1-10 deca 400mg/week
    week 10-16 anavar 50mg/day

i dont feel like thats too much, i wanna try deca and eq together with the test, people who have done it say its a really good cycle

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i love eq with tes/deca for bulking. HOWEVER its my opinion that if u havent run a test / deca cycle beforehand or a test/eq cycle i would do so before throwing them together. if you dont do this you will not know for the future how each compound effects you and your progress (as marcus stated) ....so if u do well on the test / deca/eq ...does that mean that deca and eq now become manditory with one another? ...you wont know which did what for you? May go against what you want or what you have heard but first hand experience is invaluable as to what truly works for you. Once you know that ..you can use it to your benefit for the rest of your cycling experience...may seem like short term sacrifice ...but long term gains in knowledge and muscle make it worthwhile imo. Now know this - i do like the cycle ...just feel what i stated above is important in deciding if you should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    i love eq with tes/deca for bulking. HOWEVER its my opinion that if u havent run a test / deca cycle beforehand or a test/eq cycle i would do so before throwing them together. if you dont do this you will not know for the future how each compound effects you and your progress (as marcus stated) ....so if u do well on the test / deca/eq ...does that mean that deca and eq now become manditory with one another? ...you wont know which did what for you? May go against what you want or what you have heard but first hand experience is invaluable as to what truly works for you. Once you know that ..you can use it to your benefit for the rest of your cycling experience...may seem like short term sacrifice ...but long term gains in knowledge and muscle make it worthwhile imo. Now know this - i do like the cycle ...just feel what i stated above is important in deciding if you should do it.
    i agree

i've done test/deca cycles so i know the effects from them and if i feel different effects from this cycle i'll know its from the eq

from what i've read doing a test/eq cycle would be really weak for my goals right now, so thats why im adding it to the test/deca cycle

Thread Information