Matoltsy85 is offline New Member

8 Weeks Into Cycle?? No Results

Alright, So im 8 weeks into my Test 500 wk Deca 400 wk cycle. I was sceptical about my gear because around week 6 I STILL didnt feel anything. I gained about 5 pounds, but i thought it was beacuase so much food i was eating. My strength and size didnt go up any...Well my strength went up a little bit, but thats bound to happen AAS or not...So I went to doctor to get blood work done. Im now 8 weeks into my cycle, and I still dont feel anything. I got my lab results in the mail today and my TEST LEVELS are 2-3 times higher than normal. (1.68-7.46 = normal) Mine are 15.09....I dont have any side effects. My libido is the same, my balls havent shrank. No acne. I did have a little water retention i think from the deca maybe but i dropped deca at week 7 and seems like i dont have any more water retention...

Can anybody tell me whats wrong?? Why didnt I get bigger, gain weight, or strength?? Steroids are obviously REAL... My diet is around 3500 cal.

Height - 5'6"
    Weight 170 lbs
    BF - 13-16 % GUESS
    Age - 23

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmm dont know bro. even with a crappy diet you should see more results then that. i would say that your gear is way underdosed.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    gear is real??..how would you know bro??..something isnt right...supposedly your diet is on and training is good and you're on a basic bulker but yet no results...

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    hmmmm dont know bro. even with a crappy diet you should see more results then that. i would say that your gear is way underdosed.
    How would I know if its underdosed?? Based off my test levels, im 2-3 times higher than normal...Am I supposed to be higher when on the gear??

I inject 2 times a week...test - 250, deca 200....total 500/400

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no way of testing it other than a lab. im not an expert on natty test levels but your body doesnt produce that much. ppl on hrt shoot something like 200mgs a month. so two or three times higher than natty wouldnt be that much. and again i could be wrong im just trying to recall something i read at one point.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im not sure what the 1.68-7.8 indicate but i had mine done and the range was like 260-840 ng's. Im pretty sure 500mg a week gets u in the 4000-5000 ng range which is like 6-10 times normal level. Id say bunk gear but thats just my 2 cent

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yeah my guess is underdosed..

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    im not sure what the 1.68-7.8 indicate but i had mine done and the range was like 260-840 ng's. Im pretty sure 500mg a week gets u in the 4000-5000 ng range which is like 6-10 times normal level. Id say bunk gear but thats just my 2 cent

1.68 - 7.8...im pretty sure is 168 - *** ....and mine is 1500....my buddy was wondering the same thing "whats up with the decimals"...

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matoltsy85 View Post
    1.68 - 7.8...im pretty sure is 168 - *** ....and mine is 1500....my buddy was wondering the same thing "whats up with the decimals"...
    yea you gotta be way underdosed then, ive read some posts where guys had theres checked on test cycles and they were in the 5000 ng range and your at 1500ng

okay...so pretty much everybody is saying my gear is underdosed..could anybody say otherwise?

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matoltsy85 View Post
    okay...so pretty much everybody is saying my gear is underdosed..could anybody say otherwise?
    no body knows for sure. The only way to tell for certain is to get it tested. If you say that your diet is as it should be and so is your training then all we can say is it is more than likely underdosed. I used to think that my diet was spot on years ago but I couldnt have been more wrong. I'm not calling you a liar m8 but it may not hurt to post up your current diet and training routine if you havent already. Just a thought!!

passthetest is offline Member
    You said your test levels were 3 times there normal range, if your injection 500 mgs and you body produces around 100 mgs naturally by itself a weak that owuld mean that your gear is under dosed.

You can't know for sure unless you get it tested, just try and up your cals and hopefully you can get the most of this.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ no.. because 40% or so of the weight is all ester. obviously your body produces straight test, so its more like 300mg/w exo vs 70mg/w endo

Thread Information