Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    reddragon4954 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    829

    Little Estrogen help

    I might be going on cycle and want to use something similar to Nolvadex . I cant use nolvadex anymore, seem to be getting alot of sides from it especially vision related.

    So, would something like this work as well or similar to novadex. This product says it lowers estrogen in a few ways, but it says it works at the receptor sites, so makes me think it works like nolvadex would.

    Here it is http://store.bodybuildingfactory.com...-estrogen.html

  2. #2
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    i wouldnt trust it personally..
    how about running an AI during the cycle and only use nolvadex if necessary

  3. #3
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    That thing is claiming to eliminate all estogen from your body. (Letro doesnt even do that.)

    No estrogen at all? Thats gonna be helpful during a cycle.

  4. #4
    reddragon4954 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    829
    well see this will be my first cycle back from gyno surgery so I want to play it extremly safe. I was going to run aromasin 25mg ED and wanted to run nolva with it but have heard or read lately that there are a ton of side effects associated with long term nolva use.

  5. #5
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    at what doses.. i usually run 10mg through my cycles with .25 adex/ldex

  6. #6
    reddragon4954 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    829
    when running nolva, I would run 20mg ED throughout cycle and PCT

  7. #7
    reddragon4954 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    829
    the product got good reviews, like guys said who used it said they had no gyno problems when they took it on cycle and it says it works at the receptor why i think it looks like nolva i terms of how it works. same compound as 6oxo

  8. #8
    reddragon4954 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    829
    bump for something that acts like nolva

  9. #9
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Get some a-dex, you will be fine with a little bit of this if nolva is giving you issues.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  10. #10
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    the product got good reviews, like guys said who used it said they had no gyno problems when they took it on cycle and it says it works at the receptor why i think it looks like nolva i terms of how it works. same compound as 6oxo
    good reviews from the company who makes it. I can;t imagine any of the supss out there would have the potential to decrease estrogen less than pharm drugs specifically designed for the purpose.
    like everyone said if you're gyno prone go with nolva and an AI like letro or a-dex. you have to remember you still need some estrogen in order to maintain blood lipid levels and for muscle development!

  11. #11
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    I might be going on cycle and want to use something similar to Nolvadex . I cant use nolvadex anymore, seem to be getting alot of sides from it especially vision related.

    So, would something like this work as well or similar to novadex. This product says it lowers estrogen in a few ways, but it says it works at the receptor sites, so makes me think it works like nolvadex would.

    Here it is http://store.bodybuildingfactory.com...-estrogen.html
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    well see this will be my first cycle back from gyno surgery so I want to play it extremly safe. I was going to run aromasin 25mg ED and wanted to run nolva with it but have heard or read lately that there are a ton of side effects associated with long term nolva use.
    I'm confused by your contradictions (bold).
    Have you ran it before or not?

  12. #12
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    ^^^^^ i was thinking the same thing...

  13. #13
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    supplement disclaimer : "these products have not been evaluated byt the food and rug administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat , cure or prevent any disease"
    you can go with that OR you can go with products like armidex , nolva etc with proven medical effectiveness at lowering high estrogen levels. I know which i would choose. Dont get me started on the BS supplement industry.. 90 % of it is just a legal scam IMO ...

  14. #14
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400
    Look into toremefine

  15. #15
    reddragon4954 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    829
    What about 6oxo, lots of good reviews off this stuff. See, Im just looking for something to take in between cycles and pct. I will not take this during my PCT or anabolic cycles, but still want something that will keep my estrogen levels in check when Im off. Im paranoid, what can I say.

    Would something like 6oxo help keep estrogen under control? I dont care about the testosterone increase rather the estrogen control.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •