Thread: Test Prop Cycle

BBall6 is offline Associate Member

Test Prop Cycle

I've got 50ml of test prop (100mg/ml) that I plan to dose at 500mg/wk for 10 wks.

About to order my PCT supplies, syringes etc, but here is what I plan to use:

nolva 4 weeks at 40/20/20/20 mg ed and probably a low dose of clomid as well (I've seen it argued both ways and came to the conclusion that it probably isn't necessary for a test only cylce, but would rather be on the safe side). I will replace the nolva with toremifene if that is available to me.

I'm also buying letro and a-dex just to have on hand, but don't intend to use them unless I have to.

I will start the cycle in January after the holidays so I can keep a nice uninterrupted focus for the duration of the cycle.

weight 208
    H: 6'3"
    bf: 12.8% (down from 14.2% last march)

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    test prop is that shi*, what r ur goals, u tryin to gain weight?

I'm not looking to bulk, I'd rather to just make some nice lean gains. I would also like to drop a percent or two of bf (hopefully get in the 10% range) so I will be keeping a very clean diet.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    well test p can be used for both. If u wanna stack it with a bulker it makes great for gains, if u wanna just lean up, it will do that to, assuming u got the right diet to lean up that is. good choice, have u ever used prop before?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You don't need the clomid, but I would at least run the nolva 40/40/20/20. And for the first 2-weeks of PCT, arimidex at .25 mg ED.

Prop will be a good cycle. How are you going to administer the injections, EOD/ED? ED would be best but you can get by on EOD.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BBall6 View Post
    I've got 50ml of test prop (100mg/ml) that I plan to dose at 500mg/wk for 10 wks.

About to order my PCT supplies, syringes etc, but here is what I plan to use:

nolva 4 weeks at 40/20/20/20 mg ed and probably a low dose of clomid as well (I've seen it argued both ways and came to the conclusion that it probably isn't necessary for a test only cylce, but would rather be on the safe side). I will replace the nolva with toremifene if that is available to me.

I'm also buying letro and a-dex just to have on hand, but don't intend to use them unless I have to.

I will start the cycle in January after the holidays so I can keep a nice uninterrupted focus for the duration of the cycle.

weight 208
    H: 6'3"
    bf: 12.8% (down from 14.2% last march)
    with the AI's like ARIMIDEX and LETROZOLE your best off using a small dose at the begining and through your cycle and NOT waiting until problems occur..then often its too late.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Every 36 hours would be 500mg a week. I've done this before with tren .

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    with the AI's like ARIMIDEX and LETROZOLE your best off using a small dose at the begining and through your cycle and NOT waiting until problems occur..then often its too late.
    thats not true.. using letro or a high dose of arimidex the whole cycle can be detrimental to your gains. why would you put extra chemicals in your body if you don't really need them?

curly20 is offline New Member
    I'm doing a very similar cycle to this, excpet I want to stack it with something because I am trying to bulk. I haven't been able to find anything on the effects of M-drol with gear, do you think I should use M-drol for the first 4 weeks to kickstart my cycle?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i take it that very similar to superdrol

curly20 is offline New Member
    Yeah, it's a clone of superdrol that is supposed to be pretty much identical.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    It won't hurt to take it, but with Prop, you don't need a jump start.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You don't need the clomid, but I would at least run the nolva 40/40/20/20. And for the first 2-weeks of PCT, arimidex at .25 mg ED.

Prop will be a good cycle. How are you going to administer the injections, EOD/ED? ED would be best but you can get by on EOD.
    I will pin ED. I want to keep my levels as stable as possible to minimize sides etc.

I'm still tossing around the idea of dropping the clomid, as I stated earlier about seeing many argument both ways (using/not using) it for a test only cylce.

I do like the idea of using the a-dex for a couple weeks to start my pct if I drop the clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    well test p can be used for both. If u wanna stack it with a bulker it makes great for gains, if u wanna just lean up, it will do that to, assuming u got the right diet to lean up that is. good choice, have u ever used prop before?
    No I haven't used it before but from all I've heard is probably the best all around test as far as sides/gains go if you don't mind pinning ed

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, and will have it on hand if necessary, but with all the research I have done, I feel that I will be better suited not supplementing the cycle with these chemicals.

I was originally going to do a test E cycle and use a-dex or letro throughout to help minimize bloat etc, but the prop accompanied by a clean diet should allow me to have similar gains with less sides than using adex or letro throughout.

I've also got my bf in the 12% range and am hoping to get it under 12 in the upper 11s in the next mo and that will help keep the bloating/ sides down as well.

One more question. My buddy has some left over milk thistle and hawthorn berry from when he took some orals and he offered them to me if I want them. I know orals are much much harder on your liver than injectables, but I was wondering it would be very beneficial in taking them since they would be free?

Its not something I typically hear people worrying about when they don't take some sort of oral and don't really want to take it just for the sake if taking something if it won't do any good.

Thanks

LuxuryTax is offline Junior Member
    One more question. My buddy has some left over milk thistle and hawthorn berry from when he took some orals and he offered them to me if I want them. I know orals are much much harder on your liver than injectables, but I was wondering it would be very beneficial in taking them since they would be free?

Its not something I typically hear people worrying about when they don't take some sort of oral and don't really want to take it just for the sake if taking something if it won't do any good.

Thanks
    Some Injectables and orals are both bad for the liver, dont think that if you inject you will pass your liver, if its 17aa it will hit the liver.

No, i would go buy some new Thistle plus its cheap.

binder is offline Member
    sounds good.

i would strongly consider at least some clomid though. It acts on the LH to help speed up the production of natural test. Nolva doesn't have the same effects on LH. They are similar, but not the same. I was only using 52.5mg ed of clomid. The ARR stuff comes in 35mg/mL and i used a 1.5cc. I wasn't too keen on using a lot of that stuff either, so I just put a small amount in there to help. I also did the a-dex at .25mg ed. Seemed to work great for me.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thanks
    no need for milk thistle or hawthorn berry on a test p only cycle.

Thread Information