Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    akat0ra is offline Junior Member
    This is my second cycle, I have been bodybuilding since I was 14. I am not overweight, but I have some fat, but most of it is muscles.

I would like to go to some kind of competition in the future

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Hey it is a fact that blood pressure can be higher at docs office.It is called white coat syndrome.

kickinit is offline Member
    Ok I have high BP, take BP meds..

Your blood pressure changes a 100 times a day or more. A million things can set it off, thats why if your doctor is good and you have high BP one time he wont think anything of it, but keep a note to check it maybe at the end of your visit. If still high worst case will put you on a 5-7 BP check and go from there. You willl wear a monitor all day that will take your BP several times a day. That will tell if you have high BP.

I have had BPs of 120/120, dead right? wrong i have the EKG of a star athlete and numbers of one as well. BPs on the wrist and arm take different BPs as well, different cuffs for different readings etc.. Long story but if your BP is high one time at the doctor dont flip out, 99.999999999999999999999999999% of the time its absolutly NOTHING!

I reccomend a home checker for your BP if you have high BP or your cycling if you want my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information