Karak is offline New Member

Any orals worth it at all?

After reading the stickies and about 8 hours surfing around here reading everything it seems everyone pretty much has the same thought.
    Orals are just not worth it.
    Is that true? Does anyone here have a good oral cycle that has worked for them?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Orals are not worth it when used by themselves.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    only orals id consider running alone are var and possibly tbol.. and for me i wouldnt consider it long before i threw in some test

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    only orals id consider running alone are var and possibly tbol.. and for me i wouldnt consider it long before i threw in some test
    Thanks both of you.
    But Mulciber. Why those two and why then throw in the test?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tbol raises testosterone if I'm not mistaken and anavar is very mild. Any oral only cycle is not worth it though.

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    Orals are worth it IF you use them in a cycle that has test in it.. Orals by themselves are a waste

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Only oral I have liked is tbol. Mild sides and great results, dry, strong, burned some fat, and put on some good muscle. I will run a tbol only cycle again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Only oral I have liked is tbol. Mild sides and great results, dry, strong, burned some fat, and put on some good muscle. I will run a tbol only cycle again in the future.
    THank you. I am interested in hearing a bit more. Good muscle? What would you say the gain was?

Quote Originally Posted by Karak View Post
    THank you. I am interested in hearing a bit more. Good muscle? What would you say the gain was?
    I ran tbol at 60mg/day for 6 weeks. I gained about 8-10lbs of MUSCLE no water weight at all with tbol for me. My strenght was great just as good as dbol if not better. I got very shredded on this cycle bf was about 6%, best oral I have ever ran.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    I ran tbol at 60mg/day for 6 weeks. I gained about 8-10lbs of MUSCLE no water weight at all with tbol for me. My strenght was great just as good as dbol if not better. I got very shredded on this cycle bf was about 6%, best oral I have ever ran.
    That is indeed better results than I thought someone would get. I am assuming with orals, only 1 is the best bet to save the liver correct?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is indeed better results than I thought someone would get. I am assuming with orals, only 1 is the best bet to save the liver correct?
    Are planning on just doing a oral only cycle w/out testesterone?

Tbol is very mild on the liver, its one of the more mild orals out there.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Are planning on just doing a oral only cycle w/out testesterone?
    Right now, my plan is not set so I figured I would come and ask everyone here whats possible with oral. Is there a test oral and if so what's the name of that?
    I don't want to waste all your guys time with a story but there is a very real reason why injecting is not feasible at this time. And IF possible I would like to go oral for my first crycle at least.
    Again I appreciate all info. The stickies and all the threads are filled with an amazing amount of good details.

Right now, my plan is not set so I figured I would come and ask everyone here whats possible with oral. Is there a test oral and if so what's the name of that?
    I don't want to waste all your guys time with a story but there is a very real reason why injecting is not feasible at this time. And IF possible I would like to go oral for my first crycle at least.
    Again I appreciate all info. The stickies and all the threads are filled with an amazing amount of good details.
    There is a oral form of test, its called andriol . But for a first cycle I would recommend the tbol only like I stated. Good luck

Im bored your not wasting my time,, why cant you inject?

Testesterone injection is your best bet for first cycle,, you can get the undeconate but there very ineffecient and cost alot to get the results you could see from simple enanthate or cyp. I dont know about tbol because i have never done,, but i have done a winstrol only cycle at 50mg/day for around 6 weeks and liked that. I didnt really put on muscle but strength was way up.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Before we get to page 2, stats?
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Before we get to page 2, stats?
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    6'1
    BF% That is probably high. Not exactly sure.
    Years 18 all natural. No cycles before at all.
    Trib which worked for me in the past but around 32 just didn't help anymore.

Physical activity level if it matters is pretty high. I am a double blackbelt with about 14 students. But the intensity...is gone. For the last 2 years the actual drive, focus, intensity has almost disappeared.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    you guys are crazy, yes I'm on 160 mgs of test but it's been four years. I am running drol/winny with great results. I think we need a parrot catcher again.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    6'1
    BF% That is probably high. Not exactly sure.
    Years 18 all natural. No cycles before at all.
    Trib which worked for me in the past but around 32 just didn't help anymore.

Physical activity level if it matters is pretty high. I am a double blackbelt with about 14 students. But the intensity...is gone. For the last 2 years the actual drive, focus, intensity has almost disappeared.
    See a doctor about hrt , you may have low test levels. Diet also could be a big factor.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    See a doctor about hrt , you may have low test levels. Diet also could be a big factor.
    Thanks sir.
    I have. A couple years ago I went and found that it was pretty low but the GP is not into HRT and at the time didn't offer any real outs for me. Its been a battle trying to figure out what to do. Trib again did actually work wonders but it just...stopped.
    As for diet I am low carb, good amount of protien..but nothing works. Its actually pretty sad. I found that low carb worked wonders for me but again with the low test its not helping as much as I would like(diet I mean)

I thought pretty seriously about HGH but could find no one in the area who did this. It would require flights and so forth to get to a clinic.

After much reading on this site, I felt that perhaps this would be the only thing that would help.
    And as a note. I am very very interested in gaining a good deal of strength. It's not a decision I came to lightly, I know most people think that about those of us who can't/won't inject.
    Last edited by Karak; 12-09-2008 at 12:09 PM.

fanatic is offline Member
    After reading the stickies and about 8 hours surfing around here reading everything it seems everyone pretty much has the same thought.
    Orals are just not worth it.
    Is that true? Does anyone here have a good oral cycle that has worked for them?
    Orals a lone are definitely not worth it. In conjunction with say Test, however, they work with great synergy. I love var and tbol... anadrol is bad ass, too- just really bad sides.

Thanks sir.
    I have. A couple years ago I went and found that it was pretty low but the GP is not into HRT and at the time didn't offer any real outs for me. Its been a battle trying to figure out what to do. Trib again did actually work wonders but it just...stopped.
    As for diet I am low carb, good amount of protien..but nothing works. Its actually pretty sad. I found that low carb worked wonders for me but again with the low test its not helping as much as I would like(diet I mean)

I thought pretty seriously about HGH but could find no one in the area who did this. It would require flights and so forth to get to a clinic.

After much reading on this site, I felt that perhaps this would be the only thing that would help.
    And as a note. I am very very interested in gaining a good deal of strength. It's not a decision I came to lightly, I know most people think that about those of us who can't/won't inject.

Yea my doc just hooked me up with androderm patches which normally would get my test levels to the high side of normal. Im not using them because they are expensive and i can just take a shot of test e every 2 weeks for the same effect at 1/10th of the price. I would def go see a diffrent doc and talk to him about your loss of intesity and drive. Low test levels effect that greatly.

It may be my location(pacific northwest) but I find it impossible to find doctors who even do test replacement let alone HGH or otherwise.
    Even after checking with some of my weightlifting friends I pretty much hear the same thing. That around this area most doctors are still way old fashioned. My low test scores got a "shrug and a pat on the back it happens kind of response."
    I was really looking into orals but now it sounds like only 1-2 of you think that would be worth anything right now.

It may be my location(pacific northwest) but I find it impossible to find doctors who even do test replacement let alone HGH or otherwise.
    Even after checking with some of my weightlifting friends I pretty much hear the same thing. That around this area most doctors are still way old fashioned. My low test scores got a "shrug and a pat on the back it happens kind of response."
    I was really looking into orals but now it sounds like only 1-2 of you think that would be worth anything right now.
    Its your call, but if low test levels are effecting your life than a winny or var cycle will not help. Look up a endocrine doctor in your area and check him out. My doc is 70 yr old and bout to die but when he saw my levels he asked if i wanted to try a TRT.

stoney_creek is offline Associate Member
    i did a var cycle by itself for six weeks, i did 40 mg ed for 2 weeks then 60 for 2 weeks and back down to 40 for two weeks, Nolva PCT 6 weeks. The results were 8lbs of muscle and had amazing pumps. No sides.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Its your call, but if low test levels are effecting your life than a winny or var cycle will not help. Look up a endocrine doctor in your area and check him out. My doc is 70 yr old and bout to die but when he saw my levels he asked if i wanted to try a TRT.
    I am not sure age has much to do with it. The 2 docs were about 40 and 60. And neither really cared. Again in my area is pretty damn hippy
    But we could probably get pot easy

Thread Information