thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member

cutting after bulking??

OK heres my question... im on my first cycle and im lovin it so far... about 2 1\2 weeks into a 600mg\week test-e cycle.. strength is going up a lil bit, feeling good.. ive been doing some reading on the effects of t3 and clen , and how t3 eats muscle tissue and how they are both catabolic, so i was thinking of running my bulking cycle up to 12 weeks ( seeing as how after 14 weeks the gains fromt he test start to lvl out.. after week 12 i was thinking about cutting my test down to 300mg\week and adding t3\clen.. gradually increasing each one till my tolerance is reached.. im told to cycle the clen 1 week on and 1 week off.. while running the t3 the entire time, however the t3 should be taperd, low to high, and high to low when finished.. doing this for 6-8 weeks, then starting PCT... now i have no idea if this is safe, or if i should do PCT and wait a couiple months before cutting with these compounds, i know some of the options i have but im not sure on which is the safest\most effective... pls gimmie all input!!! thnx!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    where did you learn any of this?

clen is ANTI catabolic. you can run them together without test. it doesn't count as a cutting cycle per say. you don't need pct after clen/t3 so just do it after the test. clen can be done 2 on 2 off.

i'm sure theres other mistakes in there too

HMMM see, my ADD probably kicked after a long sesh of reading and missed a word or 2, thats why i love u guys <3 always filling in the blanks for me lol. but whats up with the t3!!! i hear it eats muscle tissue??!!

jg42058p is offline Member
    whatever you do; dont try cutting during PCT... you'll lose your gains.. wait until your test levels are back up and your gains have hardened out. Get blood taken to check your testosterone levels

jg42058p is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxerfr View Post
    HMMM see, my ADD probably kicked after a long sesh of reading and missed a word or 2, thats why i love u guys <3 always filling in the blanks for me lol. but whats up with the t3!!! i hear it eats muscle tissue??!!
    Yeah T3 is very catabolic, it eats muscle away fast. Great for burning fat, but it should only be used while on some steroid to counteract the effect of muscle burning

great, exactly the info i needed.. ima finish out my cycle and pct, wait a while, when test lvls are normal i think ima run 300mg\week test along with t3\clen ... does that sound good? or too much test?

Thread Information