brettr is offline New Member

looking to try a cycle?

did some reasearch and still can make up my mind? maybe someone could tell me what aas would be good for a first injectable. i would like to use one that all i need is clomid and nolva for pct, no one i talked to even heard of hcg so something simple for a lot of mass. iam 5'11 170lbs 23 years old, and prob someone will tell me to change my diet but ive tryed i have a test difficency from anadrols that never returned so iam up shits creek nowmatter what i do thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what does your bloodwork show?

all levels are normal except a 150 to 210 test count my doctor says time might help but it should be 400 to 1000 wilth my age hes very stubborn about the test replacement theropy thats the only reason iam trying steroids . tryin to look good and tryin to make my dick work again its been like this for bout 2 years just trying to do somthing to help and not ****in my self again

IRONBULLMASTER is offline New Member
    First cycle Test enth or Cyp
    500mg a week is a good start.
    This was my first cycle many moons ago and dam did I grow like a weed and I was 34 years old at that time. Keep it simple to start.

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    Test e or c 1-12 weeks 500mg a week
    wait two weeks and then do pct
    clomid 100,50,50
    nolva 40,20,20

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    think id try to get myself straightened out before i took anything

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    iam 5'11 170lbs 23 years old, and prob someone will tell me to change my diet but ive tryed i have a test difficency from anadrols that never returned so iam up shits creek nowmatter what i do thanks

This doesnt mean you cannot gain more naturally...

i have a nutrionist that helps me and iam up to 6 to 10 meals aday, my diet is great with 2 to 3 60 gram shakes a day, the test difficency makes you shit everything out without takin the proper stuff in, weightloss has the biggest toll its fighting a battle, and it might not clear up so steroids is the cure even my doc said it but he wants to take shit too slow, so going to do some test with reg pct, thanks

burners is offline New Member
    6-10 meals a day with 2-3 shakes? How many cals u @ cause if the meals are even OK I would say 5k a day?

I can take in 3500-4k easy with just 3 meals and a snack before bed and I dont have a big buddah belly or anything.

I hate to say it but if thats even close to the cals your taking in at your weight I dont care what your test is like you would be gaining unless you work as a treadmill tester and left that out.

Simple math says 170 x 20 = 3400 (and 20 is on the high side) 3400 to gain weight, so 5k is like a sure shot even with off test levels.

My 2 Cents -
    If I dont feel like Im getting what I want out of my doctor I look at them and tell them (Im sorry but Im going to have to let you go).
    Simple as that - Find a new doctor. No one is saying you have to stick with that one doctor and if you truely feel like he is dragging his feet then screw him.

I have a slight case of permanent Gyno from my second and final cycle years ago. I went to doc and the doc was a female and she said (its no big deal and theres nothing we can do about it anyway no matter how bad it gets. Plenty of guys have it so realize its mean to be" or some dumb shit. I looked @ her and said "Are you out of your f'ing MIND?????" The I got a male doctor. He knew what was up right away. I took something that helped reduce it but didnt make it go away and he said if it came to it there any PLENTY of options such as surgery.

So you see from one doctor to the next their opinions varied GREATLY and yes that is a true story and yes although you can barely and I mean barely tell I do still have gyno in my left tit.

castiron is offline Associate Member
    Mulciber. Why did you tell me that clomid was not a good pct by itself when you havent made any comments about this cycle recommendation of a serm only pct?
    Test e or c 1-12 weeks 500mg a week
    wait two weeks and then do pct
    clomid 100,50,50
    nolva 40,20,20

Thread Information