Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member

the research is done, bf is dropping and cycle is already for the once over??

guys i have done lots of research now and taken on board the advice from alot of really helpful people and have finally got what i beleive is a right first cycle for me together and would just appreciate a bit of help on the last few tweaks?

stats 26 yrs old, 6 foot 4 tall, 232lbs 17% bf (still dropping this and cycle isn't starting until mid jan when it should be 13 - 15%.

My cycle is going to be:

1 - 12 test e 500mgs a week
    1 - 5 D-Bol 25 - 40 mgs ed (have a qus on this)
    1 - 14 .25 adex ed
    1 - 6 milk thistle

Pct
    14 - 18 clomid 50/50/25/25
    14 - 18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Right question time

1 . how much dbol should i use - i have naposim in 5mgs and how should i take it? all in one go in the morning or spread throughout the day? should i build up from 25 first week then upto 40 a bit later?

2. When shall i take clen to start cutting without sacrificing any gains as i am going to aim for 5000 - 5500 calories failry cleanly during the bulk but obv going to stick a bit of bf on and so wanted to know if i should use clen in pct or wait for a month after when i can hit a calorie deficit and not worry about my body being too catabolic?

cheers

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugbyboy8 View Post
    guys i have done lots of research now and taken on board the advice from alot of really helpful people and have finally got what i beleive is a right first cycle for me together and would just appreciate a bit of help on the last few tweaks?

stats 26 yrs old, 6 foot 4 tall, 232lbs 17% bf (still dropping this and cycle isn't starting until mid jan when it should be 13 - 15%.

My cycle is going to be:

1 - 12 test e 500mgs a week
    1 - 5 D-Bol 25 - 40 mgs ed (have a qus on this)
    1 - 14 .25 adex ed
    1 - 6 milk thistle

Pct
    14 - 18 clomid 50/50/25/25
    14 - 18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Right question time

1 . how much dbol should i use - i have naposim in 5mgs and how should i take it? all in one go in the morning or spread throughout the day? should i build up from 25 first week then upto 40 a bit later?

2. When shall i take clen to start cutting without sacrificing any gains as i am going to aim for 5000 - 5500 calories failry cleanly during the bulk but obv going to stick a bit of bf on and so wanted to know if i should use clen in pct or wait for a month after when i can hit a calorie deficit and not worry about my body being too catabolic?

cheers

This is your first cycle and you're bulking. I would leave the clen until PCT. Focus on building muscle during your first bulk, don't focus on staying lean. When Im on cycle I can't eat enough and you're bigger then me. You could run clen during PCT, but don't limit your calories or you will lose your new muscle. Maybe better to cycle, PCT and then run some clen after you've recovered. Your choice.

Your not small so I would run the Dbol at 40 mgs. Split the dose up throughout the day as evenly as you can.

DS21 is offline Member
    I agree with everything said above. When you bulk, you bulk. Not worth it to try and bulk and lean down at the same time. I would also use .25mg a-dex eod or even e3d. If you get signs of gyno, then you can always up the dose to ed.

Thread Information