thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member

Cutting cycle critique!!!!

OK. alot of u have read my posts recently, im currently in week 3 of a bulking cycle and its going great so far... LOVIN THE DARK SIDE, anyways im excited for after pct and i take some time off.. i wanna do a cutting cycle to get shredded... i wanna be a super lean 220 lbs im currently 226 at 15% BF might be a lil lower right now... but anyways, my diet is deff in check, and im training my ass off.. so heres my cutting cycle im contimplating...tell me what u think

8 weeks

1-8 Test-P 50mg\ED
    1-8 Tren -A 100mg\EOD
    1-8 going 1 week on 1 week off Clen at my correct dose, once i find it...

ima have some ldex on hand just in case.. NO IDEA ABOUT these compounds... im currently only running Test-E at 600mg\week! gimmie all the ideas u can!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    personally i would just shoot 50mgs of tren ed instead of 100 eod. your already shooting the prop ed so you may as well just toss them in the same syringe. the cycle looks good but the main results will come from your diet so make sure its clean
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member
    oh yea, my diet for cutting will be WAY WAY diff than my bulking diet... i have no problem with sticking to a diet, just trying to get the best mixture of compounds to maximize results so ur saying shoot the tren at 50mg ed along wtih the prop? just mix em in the same syringe? i like that i think, keeps it a bit simpler lol

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    don't forget to take adequate time off after your cycle before cutting. Time off = time on cycle + PCT

Thread Information