Thread: Test Suspension

Towel is offline Associate Member

Test Suspension

I have some questions about test suspension. I am intrested in using it in my next cycle.

Anyway. What is the active life of this injectable? Some say you can inject it once a day, others say 2-3 times a day is better. So I am not really sure about this.

Another question, I am not really looking forward injecting everyday let go 3 times a day man thats crazy. Even if I rotate every muscle I would most certainly hit some probably 3 times in a week and this stuff hurts like hell. But i heard you can inject it with a insulin needle for smaller muscles (delts and bi). This is much more comfortable than injecting in small muscle with large needles. Has anyone done this?

I am thinking to something like this (if i am going to inject 2 times a day)
    Mo: quad left/right (large needle) (with tren ace)
    Tu: biceps left/right (insulin needle)
    Wo: glute left/right (large needle) (with tren ace)
    Th: biceps left/right (insulin needle)
    Fr: quad left/right (large needle) (with tren ace)
    Sa: delts left/right (insulin needle)
    Su: glute left/right (large needle)

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    actually, you can rotate alot more than you are doing if you don't want to keep injecting in the same muscle

you can inject into each head of your deltoid, so that's six total places
    you also have 8 total spots on your quads, plus you can add pecs, lats, traps, etc...plenty of places

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    actually, you can rotate alot more than you are doing if you don't want to keep injecting in the same muscle

you also have 8 total spots on your quads, plus you can add pecs, lats, traps, etc...plenty of places
    That's going to huuuurt!

Anyone here know about the efficacy of injecting test suspension subcutaneously? It's water based, like HGH or HCG .... could be a viable method of injecting test suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    That's going to huuuurt!

Anyone here know about the efficacy of injecting test suspension subcutaneously? It's water based, like HGH or HCG.... could be a viable method of injecting test suspension.
    not a bad idea, i know a guy that was injecting it 6x a day, but he was IMing it, he basically pin'd every meal

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post

you are right but this will hurt a lot if you do with a normal needle. The pain and swelling distributes through the entire muscle, so it will still be hard to inject the same muscle on different spot. It will cause a lot of scartissue as well specialy injecting with a normal needle in small muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    That's going to huuuurt!

Anyone here know about the efficacy of injecting test suspension subcutaneously? It's water based, like HGH or HCG.... could be a viable method of injecting test suspension.
    actually i was thinking still injecting IM with a slin needle. Some are 15mm should work injecting IM in biceps and delt right? Btw my bf is low 8%. I think its possible. Not sure

Atomini is offline Banned
    Hmm interesting...

I might actually try doing test suspension subcutaneously in a future cycle.

I know people who have even done test cyp and such subcutaneously and it worked for them.

[QUOTE=Atomini;4338270]Hmm interesting...

I might actually try doing test suspension subcutaneously in a future cycle.

I know people who have even done test cyp and such subcutaneously and it worked for them.[/QUOTE]

that i wouldn't try, could create a septic oil abscess

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that's a little too much injecting for me lol. I'd only do bi's once a week though. There's plenty of other spots like Phate said.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    also, you should inject the tren a ed too. so you just have one shot a day with a normal needle then one a day with the suspension and smaller needle. it doesn't make sense not to shoot the tren the best way if you're gonna be injecting something anyway

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Be a man and shoot tri and chest also.

chest is easy and painless. just have to get past teh first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Wow, that's a little too much injecting for me lol. I'd only do bi's once a week though. There's plenty of other spots like Phate said.
    yes i am not a big fan of injecting in biceps as well. I rather do it once a week as well. I will make a new injecting routine.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    also, you should inject the tren a ed too. so you just have one shot a day with a normal needle then one a day with the suspension and smaller needle. it doesn't make sense not to shoot the tren the best way if you're gonna be injecting something anyway
    ow verry nice. I am going to do that. I didin't think of that option

Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post

hehe ok i will try. Never done those spots. Scary like hell

i think i am going to start in february

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post

actually i was thinking still injecting IM with a slin needle. Some are 15mm should work injecting IM in biceps and delt right? Btw my bf is low 8%. I think its possible. Not sure
    You'll never get suspension through a slin pin. It will plug up a 25. 23 is probably the smallest you can go with suspension.

People recommend multiple shots Ed but I have had no issues shooting 1X per day with suspension. And I know a lot of other bros who get by fine ED.

Have you used suspension before? It can be very painful.

Well 2x time a day will be fine. I once had it shot 50mg it was paining alike hell or perhaps it was a Virgin Muscle. I don't know how will you feel if injected SB.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post

Yes I hear injecting into the head of the penis is easy too

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Yes I hear injecting into the head of the penis is easy too
    Humm ... FDA has also approved it.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You'll never get suspension through a slin pin. It will plug up a 25. 23 is probably the smallest you can go with suspension.

People recommend multiple shots Ed but I have had no issues shooting 1X per day with suspension. And I know a lot of other bros who get by fine ED.

Have you used suspension before? It can be very painful.
    ok i am not really happy to hear that

I did a shot of test suspension in one of my cycles just out of curiosity. Since a buddy of mine was doing test suspension back then and he just quit with it since he couldn't handle the pain. So I was curious and took one shot in my left bicep. It was so painful and my arm swole about 1.5 inch...i stopped training for a week lol. And that was only half cc (75mg/cc). But I think it was due to virgin muscle. I want to try again, but if it will be like that I can't continue.

Thread Information