Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    I agree with T Own, Eating better will definately help you get your BF down Naturally. IF its possible with your schedule try six-seven meals a day. Lots of Protein, realistically you should have atleast 1.2g per pound of bodyweight in protein daily, and thats without AAS. so if you weight 200lbs thats a minimum of 240gprotein daily. and since your a runner you will be burning a lot of colaries so your caloric intake should be enormous. the minimum i think should be atleast 20calories per pound of body weight daily. if your 200lbs thats 4000 calories. Eating right and disciplined will make your body do all it can naturally. If you follow a great diet religiously for two to three months with your routine then after that AAS would be a safe alternative and in the mean time read everything you can about AAs cycles, stacks, and PCT

The Butcher is offline Member
    Your bodyfat is high because your diet is garbage. Look at what you posted and then go to the diet section to look at the kinds of plans people recommend. You eat 3 maybe 4 times a day, and your protein intake is way too low. Plus, your fat intake is probably too high and you eat too many processed carbs. You can easily get diet info in other threads, but I will leave you with this: Diet is responsible for about 80% of how your physique looks. Start there before you even think about taking a cycle.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=ray0414;4340871]
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    You are lucky if you gain that from a full blown testosterone cycle. Not likely at all to gain that from either one or both stacked.

theres a few members on this forum who have gained that much on their first cycle with tbol or var. like i said not common but does happen. i believe theres an active thread right now about someone who gained 15lbs off var and was asking if it was common.

agree, my brother did a cycle of oxandrolone he was 161 when he started and at the end he was 178. not 100% muscle his diet was not all that great but he did'nt gain strength and size.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information