Thread: cycle scrutiny

bahrianite is offline Associate Member

cycle scrutiny

hello every one!!!i am a male 20 years old and i have already done two cycles in the past!!!one was test e and deca for 6 weeks ( illadvised by some one) anyways and second was test e ( 500mg) for 10 weeks with 4 weeks of dbol ( which either was fake or i did not respond to).anyways this was a good cycle i kept 5 kilo's from it but that was all i gained,this is because when i was in my cycle the holy month of fasting ( ramadan ) came and i had to fast for 10 hours everyday for 30 days!!!so that kind of limited my gains,otherwise i was going gr8!!!i know most of you are going to say i am young,and i might end up messing my system up for life and all but seriously sir this is what i want to do!!!and i am seriously not one of those dumb nuts who dont know what they are doing!!!i have been working out for past 3 years and diet and training are in check!!!i do know how to treat these compounds with respect!!!this is what i plan to do in my cycle which i plan to start next month.

week 1-12 : test e 500mg
    week 1-10 : equipoise 200 mg ( just for the appetite and a lil bit of vascularity )
    week 1-3 : oxymetholone 50mg
    week 10-12 : winny 50 mg eod injectable
    week 1-12 : nolvadex 20mg daily ( i am gyno prone )

pct begins 2 weeks after my last injection and will include clomid and hcg for sure and propably nolva as well.
    pct will be of four weeks!!!

how does this cycle look to you guys??i have another question what would be the better way of running eq the one suggested above or
    2 weeks of front loading at 400mg and then 6 weeks o 200mg?total of 8 weeks!!
    !thanks guys i would really appreciate your inputs!!
    Last edited by bahrianite; 12-19-2008 at 04:48 AM. Reason: forgot to put the winny in the cycle

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would save the winny for another cycle if your only going to run 50mgs eod for 2 weeks. wait until you get more and run it at 50mgs ed for 6 weeks. the eq is kinda a waste because you wont see results from a dose that low but it might help a little with your appetite. basically we have a 12 week cycle of test kickstarted with 3 weeks on anadrol which is a good beginer cycle and if your diet is good you'll see nice gains. im sure you already know that your past cycles wernt the best. 6 weeks of test and deca is a waste because your stopping as soon as they kick in. anyway good luck and like i said, keep the diet up to par and you'll see decent gains
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

so if the eq wont bring out any vascularity at that dosage what do you suggest!!!should i dump it and get injectible winny for weeks at 50 mg daily!!!??i mean i know winny wont make me more vascular but i was just opting for eq so that i could get a little vascularity from it !!!what do you say?

bump

please people give me some advice on the cycle!!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Ok Bro...IMO...I'd up the dose of EQ and drop the winnie....

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Ok Bro...IMO...I'd up the dose of EQ and drop the winnie....
    Agreed, 400mg eq min 12wks of each with a drol kickstart.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Oh man, 20yrs old and 2 cycles already, so sad.
    Best of luck

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ its everywhere u look on here lately bro ...scary....

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    because we live in a vain world.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Oh man, 20yrs old and 2 cycles already, so sad.
    Best of luck
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ its everywhere u look on here lately bro ...scary....
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    because we live in a vain world.
    agreed^^^

thread starter, lets see the diet

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bahrianite View Post
    hello every one!!!i am a male 20 years old and i have already done two cycles in the past!!!one was test e and deca for 6 weeks ( illadvised by some one) anyways and second was test e ( 500mg) for 10 weeks with 4 weeks of dbol ( which either was fake or i did not respond to).anyways this was a good cycle i kept 5 kilo's from it but that was all i gained,this is because when i was in my cycle the holy month of fasting ( ramadan ) came and i had to fast for 10 hours everyday for 30 days!!!so that kind of limited my gains,otherwise i was going gr8!!!i know most of you are going to say i am young,and i might end up messing my system up for life and all but seriously sir this is what i want to do!!!and i am seriously not one of those dumb nuts who dont know what they are doing!!!i have been working out for past 3 years and diet and training are in check!!!i do know how to treat these compounds with respect!!!this is what i plan to do in my cycle which i plan to start next month.

Week 1-12 : Test e 500mg
    week 1-10 : Equipoise 200 mg ( just for the appetite and a lil bit of vascularity )
    week 1-3 : Oxymetholone 50mg
    week 10-12 : Winny 50 mg eod injectable
    week 1-12 : Nolvadex 20mg daily ( i am gyno prone )

pct begins 2 weeks after my last injection and will include clomid and hcg for sure and propably nolva as well.
    Pct will be of four weeks!!!

How does this cycle look to you guys??i have another question what would be the better way of running eq the one suggested above or
    2 weeks of front loading at 400mg and then 6 weeks o 200mg?total of 8 weeks!!
    !thanks guys i would really appreciate your inputs!!
    no expert of fasting but can u drink any thing????
    If so weight gain possibly mass fule system 800 cals per serving may help. Effrigen tabs illegal but give u laods of enery when run down from fasting obviouly only take when training tho

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    no expert of fasting but can u drink any thing????
    If so weight gain possibly mass fule system 800 cals per serving may help. Effrigen tabs illegal but give u laods of enery when run down from fasting obviouly only take when training tho
    No you can't drink anything, not even water I believe. It depends on how strict you are...some allow water, but not things like soda or tea and especially not a meal replacement shake

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like the Ramadon is a good cutting cycle! lol j/k

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    No ramadan is not a good cutting cycle lol. you cant eat or drink anything from sun up to sun down.
    cycle
    1-3anadrol
    1-13 or 14 test 500mg week
    1-12 400mg eq week
    pct 2 weeks after last test shot.

Thread Information