Thread: proviron

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member

proviron

ive been looking into and researching proviron a lot recently since i saw all the benefits of taking it on cycle and even with pct and just wanted some advice from you guys. i was reading how it binds to estrogen so you would have more free test in your body which sounds great for during cycle so you get more out of your test as well as pct, the recommended dose for this is 100-150 mg's a day the question i have is since proviron unlike most orals is not very liver toxic can i take it throughout my 12 week cycle as well as straight through my pct or you think that would be overkill

Andro9 is offline Member
    you can take it for the full 12 weeks but that high of a dose isnt necessary for what your wanting to use it for. try 50mgs/day. and btw it binds to SHBG that what increases free test not the armoatese enzyme. i think its too expensive for what it does so i would limit it to PCT

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    if i can get it at a good price ill run it through both at 50mgs but if its too expensive ill just use it for pct thanx bro

Thread Information