tomo25mcr is offline New Member

winstrol and gynecomastia

i have had gynecomastia for nearly 2 years now through taking steroids , i tried tamoxifen and nolvadex after use but i was too late and ive started saving up for surgery now . i still have quite a lot of gear from then including a lot of winstol. i was just wondering as winstrol is only in your system a couple of days and some say it dosnt cause gyno would it do me any more harm if i went on this on its own?
    i wish ird joined this site a few years ago because it helps with a lot of questions. also has anyone else on here had surgery for gyno? i no it can return through steroids so have you stayed away from them since or learnt how to manage your hormones after coming off them?
    thanks for any help

tomo25mcr is offline New Member
    bump

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you? How long have you been lifting? and what did your previous cycles consist of?

winstrol will not cause gynecomastia on its own but i dont reccomend running it by itself. if you really wanted to run a cycle then you can run the winstrol next to test at 200-250mg a week and include an AI.

also from your statement about running tamoxifen and nolvadex (which are the same thing) it leads me to believe you need to spend some more time researching and understanding these drugs. also what did your previous post cycles look like?

Thread Information