hotsauce2k is offline New Member

Help a newbie out

I live in California and have done a cycle of Test/Deca in the past with amazing results. But that was 8 years ago. Edited Are there any supplements on the market that equal to the results of a real steroid stack? Or am I shit out of luck? I have tried Animal Test and M-stak with some good results...And just bought some Novedex XT...not seeing anything great on it yet. Any one else know of something for me? By the way, Im 5-11 200 lbs with about 20% bf...looking to add some lean mass and lean out. Thanks

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    There are no otc supplements that will give you the same results as anabolic steroids .

Damn! lol Yeah, I was afraid of that. I was hoping someone would refer me to a miracle OTC stack. I appreciate the response

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    No one said you couldn't make great gains with a good diet and hard training. The only supps I would suggest are whey, amino's, glutamine, vitamins, and maybe some zma.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by hotsauce2k View Post
    I live in California and have done a cycle of Test/Deca in the past with amazing results. But that was 8 years ago. Edited Are there any supplements on the market that equal to the results of a real steroid stack? Or am I shit out of luck? I have tried Animal Test and M-stak with some good results...And just bought some Novedex XT...not seeing anything great on it yet. Any one else know of something for me? By the way, Im 5-11 200 lbs with about 20% bf...looking to add some lean mass and lean out. Thanks
    Considering your stats...I'd say your diet needs lots of tweeking...and how long have you been working out as of late...forget 8 years ago...thats over and in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Considering your stats...I'd say your diet needs lots of tweeking...and how long have you been working out as of late...forget 8 years ago...thats over and in the past.
    About 3 years consistently. When after my first cycle I got depressed when coming off of it stopped working out and ballooned to 260 lbs. I started eating healthy and worked out to get down to 185. I have put on about 15lbs of muscle since. Looking for something to help me put on a little more muscle but harden up.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by hotsauce2k View Post
    About 3 years consistently. When after my first cycle I got depressed when coming off of it stopped working out and ballooned to 260 lbs. I started eating healthy and worked out to get down to 185. I have put on about 15lbs of muscle since. Looking for something to help me put on a little more muscle but harden up.
    i think a good diet is exactly what you are looking for

post everything you eat tomorrow with amounts and such, and i mean EVERYTHING, condiments, jams everything, lol

we'll help you critique it and i bet you'll start getting better results, i would also suggest empty stomach cardio in the morning 4-5x per week if possible for 30-40min to help you lean down

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    a better diet will do that. in my mind, if you have a good diet and a decent workout routine you should be under 15% bf

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i think a good diet is exactly what you are looking for

post everything you eat tomorrow with amounts and such, and i mean EVERYTHING, condiments, jams everything, lol

we'll help you critique it and i bet you'll start getting better results, i would also suggest empty stomach cardio in the morning 4-5x per week if possible for 30-40min to help you lean down
    Here is what I have eatin today:

BREAKFAST:

3 whole eggs + 3 egg whites
    1 cup of cooked oatmeal

LATE MORNING SNACK:

2 scoops of whey, 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter

LUNCH:

6oz Turkey Deli Meat
    1Tbsp. Fat Free mayo
    2 slices of whole wheat bread

DINNER:

12 oz lean meat/fish