Thread: Tren/prop

Kal02 is offline Junior Member

Tren/prop

My buddy whos a fellow football player is a defnesive end who is planing to cut weight while keeping all his strength or even adding more strength. Main reason is to get his speed up.

His stats:
    23 yr old
    6 ft 3
    250 LB
    About 15 % BF
    Training experience: since senior year of highschool

Cycle:

week 1-8: 100mg prop eod
    week 1-6: 150mg tren eod

This is his second cycle. His first cycle was deca and test enan. The question for this cycle is if this is too much tren for a first time tren cycle. If so, what would be a sufficient amount of tren to be very effective. He knows about the sides and does not mind them as long as he gets leaner.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    just looking at the cycle id bump the test to 150 and lower the tren to 100.
    id run the test 10 weeks the tren 8

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Your friend has very similar stats to me. I'm 6'3", 255 lbs, 15% BF. I did Tren at 75mg ED for my first time with Tren, and I was 215 lbs. I think he'll be fine with the 150 EOD, but make it 75mg ED instead. Though, there's another side to it. If he wants to be able to up his dose in the future, he may want to try to expend all of his possible gains with 50mg ED first.

10 weeks? wouldnt that be like running a longer ester like Test E..I thought the main reason for prop was that you dont have to run it for that long.

Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    Your friend has very similar stats to me. I'm 6'3", 255 lbs, 15% BF. I did Tren at 75mg ED for my first time with Tren, and I was 215 lbs. I think he'll be fine with the 150 EOD, but make it 75mg ED instead. Though, there's another side to it. If he wants to be able to up his dose in the future, he may want to try to expend all of his possible gains with 50mg ED first.
    Solid results dude

10 weeks for prop is fine. I wouldn't go higher than 10 weeks for prop though. I say 6 - 10 weeks for prop, and at least 10 weeks for longer esters. That's why I follow.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kalkat02 View Post
    10 weeks? wouldnt that be like running a longer ester like Test E..I thought the main reason for prop was that you dont have to run it for that long.
    IMO, I think it takes a week to kick in, so he would be on tren for 5 weeks, roughly. I like running tren ace for 8 weeks and prop for 10. I would also tell him to start at 50mg of each ed and increase the dose if he needs to. ED injections would be better with his body fat %, less sides.

cool..thnx alot guys.

Ok, so I missed part of the post. I'll show you how I'd run your cycle of test and tren .

Weeks 1 - 10: Test Prop 100mg ED
    Weeks 1 - 8: Tren Ace 75mg ED

He'll get seriously lean with that, gain a ton of stength, and he'll at least maintain his muscle mass, if not gain a little if he has a good diet.

Also, clen would be good for losing extra fat. You may also want to research T3 and see how you like that.

Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    Ok, so I missed part of the post. I'll show you how I'd run your cycle of test and tren .

Weeks 1 - 10: Test Prop 100mg ED
    Weeks 1 - 8: Tren Ace 75mg ED

He'll get seriously lean with that, gain a ton of stength, and he'll at least maintain his muscle mass, if not gain a little if he has a good diet.

Also, clen would be good for losing extra fat. You may also want to research T3 and see how you like that.
    Sounds Good bro....Thats gonna be his cycle. Appreciate all the input

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    personally i dont think he should run tren on his second cycle but if so then:

test p 75 ed 1-10
    tren a 50 ed 5-10

good pct staring 3 days after last injection

So i got 2 diff opinions now...drummer you say tren should be started right at the begining of the cycle and jimmmy you say at week 5 the tren should be added?

and to add to what jimmyink said...i totally agree with you about using the tren ...but hes completely sold on it and i dont want him doing it incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal02 View Post
    So i got 2 diff opinions now...drummer you say tren should be started right at the begining of the cycle and jimmmy you say at week 5 the tren should be added?
    My take on it is that you see your best results at the beginning of the cycle, which is why I like to stack my big guns at the beginning. I'm guessing the other poster's way (correct me if I'm wrong) is using tren later on in the cycle to keep gains coming throughout the cycle. I don't see too many cycles starting tren later in a cycle rather than earlier. Although I think it's optimal to end Tren 2 weeks before test.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ yeah i will admit im in the minority on that ...i feel like tren coming in later gives me a boost and i finish cycle stronger with continually improving gains (although in a 10 week cycle maybe not as prominant as say 14-16 week would be with tren up front) I personally never had any adverse effects running tren right up to finish ...same 1/2 life as test and never felt effected me re:any more sides than stopping earlier re: sex drive etc... JMO... prob a good idea if first tren experience to stop it a little earlier in retrospect....

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The Tren dose is a good amount and will help him lean out very well with good diet and cardio. But if he plans on playing football during Tren use he better be ready to have his endurance sucked out of him. It will be harder to sustain long endurance and will take longer to catch your breath.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He can cut weight on a test only cycle while keeping all his muscle. What is his cycle experience?

Thread Information