Thread: Cycle advice

ab037 is offline Associate Member

Cycle advice

Ok, iam 6'2". 35 yrs old 225 lbs. Not sure on BF% thinking between 15-20%Cycle exp 1. Been lifting on and off for 20yrs. I did my cycle about a yr ago. But my wife went into hospital for a while and that messed up my routine as far as having time to lift. So ive started back again, and am going to run HGH @ 2.5iu 5/2 for as long as i can afford. for mainly fat burning. My question is this:

Should i do the hgh only to trim? and then add in AAS?
    I have equipose,tren e , and test e. Was thinking on adding that to the hgh but not sure? And of course the proper pct .. nolva, clomid, maybe letro. any opinions greatly appreciated. thx!

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    You could run a simple stack of clenbuterol /t3 or an ECA stack for fat loss..
    ran with 500mg/week test E
    add in Tren -A for fat burning?

Equip is only best when ran from 16-20 weeks I believe...

I dont know a whole lot about HGH but I know that it's expensive and if you want to lose fat there are better options for sure..

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    I actually just finished a clen /t3 6 week cycle. It worked fairly well. Wasnt as strict as I should have been thru the holidays but not completely terrible either.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the GH will definitely help with fat loss, but primarily if you are stickin to a strict diet regime and cardio schedule. i would presonally add in AAS along with the GH just to help along with it, such as test prop 75-100mg ED and tren ace 75mg-100mg ED.

Thread Information